Hernia

ToddC

Site Supporter
Bike
2006 ST1300A
I have it fixed yesterday, robotic laparoscopic surgery, both sides with mesh, today I fell a lot better a little swelling in the area but the little pain can be controlled with Tylenol.
Now I'll take it easy for a few days, and will see.
Use that Doctor's recommendation to it's fullest. Couch time.... breakfast in bed......back rubs....!! You know what I mean..!! :D

fnmag

R.I.P. - 2020
Rest In Peace
Bike
'06 ST1300/Burgmn400
I have it fixed yesterday, robotic laparoscopic surgery, both sides with mesh, today I fell a lot better a little swelling in the area but the little pain can be controlled with Tylenol.
Now I'll take it easy for a few days, and will see.
Glad everything went well.
Now, take it easy.

I had bilateral inguinal hernias. One side bothered me, I didn't know I had a problem on the other side until two doctors told me I did. I had open surgery to correct both at once. I was pretty much out of commission for 4-5 days. The surgery fixed the bothersome side, and screwed up the side that wasn't bothering me. Two years later I had laparoscopic surgery done to fix the screwed up side. I was down for a day or two after the second surgery. Laparoscopic is definitely the way to go. Much less pain, much faster recovery.

Top Bottom