Hesitant in writing this

OP
OP
Grabcon
Bike
2020 Moto guzzi V85T
So here is Alex (center) girl friend Erin (left) and girl friend's sister in law Kate (right) after his last radiation treatment. All treatments chemo and radiation are now done. wow.

And thanks again to all on this site for your continued support.

Last Treatment.jpg

OP
OP
Grabcon
Bike
2020 Moto guzzi V85T
Well we finally have the final results. Alex had his final PET scan on Wednesday the 9th and he is cancer free and in remission. YaHoo!!!

It has been a long year between Alex and his sister but I think we are going to make it. So not only did he get the good news about his cancer, he has had a very exciting month. He finally bought his first car after being without a car for 5 years. He just got engaged to be married after being with the girl he has been with for 6 years. He had his 31st birthday and now got the news he is in remission.

Although not the suggested way to get ones life in order, his bout with cancer has done much reprioritization of his life. Not that he was doing anything bad, but I think that the realization that life is fragile really hit home and has made him a much stronger person.

Thank you to everyone for supporting us during this last year. It is going to be a great Christmas this year. To all of you thanks again and have a great life.

gmast1100

Gettin old sux
Bike
2016 Kawasaki Versys
STOC #
Brad, thanks so much for the great news. I've got goose bumps just reading this. Give Alex my best.

Bike
Suzuki Gladius
Well, I'm just sitting here with a silly grin on my face!! :D
I am SO happy to read this news! Wishing your entire family the best Christmas ever.

Patty

dduelin

Tune my heart to sing Thy grace
Site Supporter
Bike
GL1800 R1200RT NC700
2024 Miles
STOC #
This is great news about Alex. Adversity at a young age often produces the sweetest fruit in maturity.

STrangr

Mike O.
Bike
2007 St-1300 Abs
STOC #
Great news. May you all have a blessed christmas and much success and continued health.:xmas:

OP
OP
Grabcon
Bike
2020 Moto guzzi V85T
Well more great news, although it has only been a few months. Alex had a followup appointment yesterday the 9th of March and he is looking good and still cancer free. In June he goes for another PET Scan and hopefully they will find absolutely nothing of concern.

gmast1100

Gettin old sux
Bike
2016 Kawasaki Versys
STOC #
Brad, the news couldn't have been any better. Bet you and Anita are ecstatic! Pass on to Alex-way ta go.

Bike
97 ST1100
STOC #
Well more great news, although it has only been a few months. Alex had a followup appointment yesterday the 9th of March and he is looking good and still cancer free. In June he goes for another PET Scan and hopefully they will find absolutely nothing of concern.
Just awesome, glad Alex is doing well, best wishes will continue from here Brad.

Ed

Top Bottom