Hex screws and plastic push pins

Bike
2007 ST1300
Does anybody have a source for hex screws and push pins other than paying the prices required for Honda parts?

This is for a 2007 ST1300. I am putting the plastic back on after having it pulled apart and need a few of both.

Does anybody have a source for hex screws and push pins other than paying the prices required for Honda parts?

This is for a 2007 ST1300. I am putting the plastic back on after having it pulled apart and need a few of both.

I purchased these recently. Haven't had chance to us them yet, but they seem to be good quality:

Although the ebay entry states they will be coming from China, mine came from Madrid and arrived in 9 days (I live in Spain).

I purchased these recently. Haven't had chance to us them yet, but they seem to be good quality:

Although the ebay entry states they will be coming from China, mine came from Madrid and arrived in 9 days (I live in Spain).

Many thanks, mi amigo. I just ordered these from Amazon.

Feliz año nuevo.

https://cyclemax.com/gl1800_maintenance
Scroll down to find the push rivets and clips.
The clips you'll need are the B3-104, 106, and 112

Back
Top Bottom