• Start with a City beginning with A
    • This is BY STATE
    • Similar to the Tag contest, there will be one thread per state
    • Post a picture of your bike AND some sign, building etc which clearly shows the city/state you're in
    • The next person posts from a city with the name beginning with B, then C, D, etc
    • You can't posts back-to-back pics, you have to wait for a person to post the next city
    • Once Z is reached, the game starts over with A
    • If your state doesn't have a city beginning with the next letter in sequence, it's okay to skip that letter
    • If the location sits for more than one month, the person that posted that is open to move it to the next letter.

The World Wide game is a bit different as it is by whatever is considered a geographic type of regional category, state/province/village etc. and all those will be in the single World Wide A-Z topic.

HI: A to Z

okckeith

Site Supporter
Bike
2017 Triumph Trophy
Re: Hawaii

Are you missing the 100 plus degree days, and tornados yet? I hope you are enjoying it over there.

OP
OP
Paul

Paul

Happy Saturday!
Site Supporter
Bike
08 ST13 05 VStrom 1K
STOC #

Are you missing the 100 plus degree days, and tornados yet? I hope you are enjoying it over there.
Having a great time Keith. The people are nice and the weather is very calm compared to Texas. It's nice to walk outside and not wilt in the heat, and when the skies turn dark the only thing in them is rain.

Blrfl

Natural Rider Enhancement
Bike
Fast Blue One
STOC #

Since most of the consonants washed overboard when the Polynesians were on their way to Hawaii, maybe this state should be kept to the twelve that made it:

A E H I K L M N O P U W

--Mark

Bike
2010 BMW Adv.

Paul, glad to see you are doing well and enjoying rubbing in your new digs to those of us not as fortunate. Have a great time, start posting some great pictures!

Dinkie Diesel

------------Jeff------------
Bike
2013 GL1800

Hawaii? What are you going to do in that danged ole state? Does this mean you won't be coming to OkieSTOC? I forgot what you told me, you took the ST over or not?

I'll expect to see a picture of you in a grass skirt, if not, I'll make one!

Never been to Hawaii. It's on my wife's bucket list. I hear it cost $12 to eat at McDonald's there? Let us know if you need any money, Mellow will send you a few bucks.

I have one "final" question, did you take the tool in the picture below along or cast it in the ocean on the way over?:D
safety_wire_pliers.jpg

OP
OP
Paul

Paul

Happy Saturday!
Site Supporter
Bike
08 ST13 05 VStrom 1K
STOC #

Paul, glad to see you are doing well and enjoying rubbing in your new digs to those of us not as fortunate. Have a great time, start posting some great pictures!
Thanks Jay, how's everything with you? I hope all is well. Everything out here is worthy of a picture, I'm going to be busy.

OP
OP
Paul

Paul

Happy Saturday!
Site Supporter
Bike
08 ST13 05 VStrom 1K
STOC #

Hawaii? What are you going to do in that danged ole state? Does this mean you won't be coming to OkieSTOC? I forgot what you told me, you took the ST over or not?

I'll expect to see a picture of you in a grass skirt, if not, I'll make one!

Never been to Hawaii. It's on my wife's bucket list. I hear it cost $12 to eat at McDonald's there? Let us know if you need any money, Mellow will send you a few bucks.

I have one "final" question, did you take the tool in the picture below along or cast it in the ocean on the way over?:D
safety_wire_pliers.jpg
Hey Jeff, yes the ST is over here now. I thought about selling it before I left, but it's so comfortable for my back that I brought it along. I'm not sure about OkieSToc, I can get back to Texas for 48 bucks but I don't know what I'll be doing in October. I might have another job by then so play it by ear. I would have to rent a bike.
One of the gals at my old job gave me a hula outfit as a going away present, but I seem to have left it behind.:rolleyes:
Mellow has been helping me out, I got a t shirt from him so I stay warm when I sleep on the beach at night.
You and your wife need to dump out the bucket and get over here. All inclusive vacation packages are not that bad if you plan in advance and come during the off season. The weather is pretty nice all year.
I kept the tool and I plan to use it on anyone that goes to McD's while here. Their are soooo many other/better places to eat here.:)

Gandolkf

Site Supporter
Bike
2018 Wing
STOC #

Hey Jeff, yes the ST is over here now. I thought about selling it before I left, but it's so comfortable for my back that I brought it along. I'm not sure about OkieSToc, I can get back to Texas for 48 bucks but I don't know what I'll be doing in October. I might have another job by then so play it by ear. I would have to rent a bike.
If I still have my spare?which I don't see why I would not .You can take it to OkieSTOC

Attachments

OP
OP
Paul

Paul

Happy Saturday!
Site Supporter
Bike
08 ST13 05 VStrom 1K
STOC #

Fergie thanks for the offer, a very generous one indeed. I will have to see how things unfold here before I can make any plans.

OP
OP
Paul

Paul

Happy Saturday!
Site Supporter
Bike
08 ST13 05 VStrom 1K
STOC #

WOW!
How can a guy who lives in Hawaii go to Oklahoma cheaper than a guy from Missouri. What a deal!
It's about the only benefit the airlines haven't taken away from employees/retirees. Stay tuned Lol...

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles

You could buy mine and I'd offer free storage and maintenance for the life of ownership... it's got a strange odometer problem though, just randomly adds several thousand miles once in a while, I haven't been able to track it down. :D

Gandolkf

Site Supporter
Bike
2018 Wing
STOC #

Bikes need some miles put on them before they rust.
I only put about 200 miles on grey bike and probably 150 on white bike (hurt my anke and missed 1 RTE and NatSTOC).
Since my ankle got better I have only done 1 breakfast run.

OP
OP
Paul

Paul

Happy Saturday!
Site Supporter
Bike
08 ST13 05 VStrom 1K
STOC #

You could buy mine and I'd offer free storage and maintenance for the life of ownership... it's got a strange odometer problem though, just randomly adds several thousand miles once in a while, I haven't been able to track it down. :D
:think1: Does that include farkle upgrades as they hit the market? I think the odometer problem? is in the connection between your right wrist and that smile on your face.:)

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles

:think1: Does that include farkle upgrades as they hit the market? I think the odometer problem? is in the connection between your right wrist and that smile on your face.:)
There's a separate maintenance contract for that...

Top Bottom