• Start with a City beginning with A
    • This is BY STATE
    • Similar to the Tag contest, there will be one thread per state
    • Post a picture of your bike AND some sign, building etc which clearly shows the city/state you're in
    • The next person posts from a city with the name beginning with B, then C, D, etc
    • You can't posts back-to-back pics, you have to wait for a person to post the next city
    • Once Z is reached, the game starts over with A
    • If your state doesn't have a city beginning with the next letter in sequence, it's okay to skip that letter
    • If the location sits for more than one month, the person that posted that is open to move it to the next letter.

The World Wide game is a bit different as it is by whatever is considered a geographic type of regional category, state/province/village etc. and all those will be in the single World Wide A-Z topic.

HI: A to Z

OP
OP
Paul

Paul

Happy Saturday!
Site Supporter
Bike
08 ST13 05 VStrom 1K
STOC #
Re: Hawaii

OK, I gave everyone else a chance to be first but got no takers. I rode South East from Hilo this morning and grabbed the first town picture. Hawaii has a lot of neighborhoods and districts, some without any signage to speak of. Ainaloa is a community in the Puna district close to the town of Pahoa.

DSC02166 (Medium).JPG

tjhiggin

R.I.P. - 2022/06/11
Rest In Peace
Bike
2004 ST1300A
8.5 years. Gotta be a record. Bravo!

How many bikes have you been through in that time? :)

ibike2havefun

Still above the sod
Site Supporter
Bike
Bikeless (9/29/2019)
STOC #
I spent about three years doing MD A to Z on my own. I got all the way through Y, got skunked on an attempt at Z, and before I could get to the alternate Z another player finally stepped up to complete it.

Yours will be a similarly lonely vigil, I expect.

OP
OP
Paul

Paul

Happy Saturday!
Site Supporter
Bike
08 ST13 05 VStrom 1K
STOC #
8.5 years. Gotta be a record. Bravo!

How many bikes have you been through in that time? :)
I knew this game would go nowhere, so I let it languish. I still have the red ST. The V Strom is a rescue from a kid that was going to let it die a slow death.

Top Bottom