Highway Blades for ST1100 & ST1300 by PSR. USA Made

OP
OP
SoCalST8

SoCalST8

Vendor
Bike
ST1300, ST1100, R1
The provisions for Springs and BB are for the ST1300 kit only and not for the ST1100.

Here’s the YouTube installation clip:

Okay, a couple of questions:

1. No spring and BB, even though the blades have the divots and curved groove. Why not? Should I look into machining the bracket to add them, or adjust the nylon nut to just not be loose, where friction controls ease of movement?

2. The main bracket (top clamp) appears to mount on the bar where it's perpendicular to the bike frame, rather than where it's parallel like the 1300. Does that mean the bracket goes on the very front of the bars? (not at the bike right now)

OP
OP
SoCalST8

SoCalST8

Vendor
Bike
ST1300, ST1100, R1
PSR is busier than ever designing and making products in USA with HAAS CNC mills & lathe in California.

ST Blades are going out the door briskly to Australia, New Zealand, Canada besides USA. Thanks to everyone!

OP
OP
SoCalST8

SoCalST8

Vendor
Bike
ST1300, ST1100, R1
Update as of 4/30/21:
1. Back ordered on all ST Blade kits. ETA is June.

2. Pricing increase from $279.95 to $299.95 soon for new orders. Back orders placed with old pricing on PSR-USA.com will be honored.

3. ST1300 spring loaded BB feature has been eliminated for all future kits. It wasn’t necessary in the first place.

Thank you!

Charlie

I’m thinking about ordering a set. They come with a “template” to cut out the crash bar cover. What is the best tool to use to make this modification?

Erdoc48

Site Supporter
Bike
94/00/04 STs, FSC600
I’m thinking about ordering a set. They come with a “template” to cut out the crash bar cover. What is the best tool to use to make this modification?
Likely a non battery powered dremel (cordless batts may not be so good) and a smaller diameter cutting wheel (so you can make a tighter radius circular cut). A coping saw might be ok as well with a starting hole, but powered tools will make the job easier.

Likely a non battery powered dremel (cordless batts may not be so good) and a smaller diameter cutting wheel (so you can make a tighter radius circular cut). A coping saw might be ok as well with a starting hole, but powered tools will make the job easier.
Ok, I’ve got a Dremel. Thanks

OP
OP
SoCalST8

SoCalST8

Vendor
Bike
ST1300, ST1100, R1
Thanks everyone!

ST1300 kits will be sunsetting until current stocks are gone. No future production planned.

We've sold out and discontinued the ST1100 highway blade kits. Not enough demand as expected.

I still love my ST1300.

Top Bottom