Honda or Rifle...what's my windshield/wind screen?

There's really no top-side forward curve on this one. Looks like those windshields on Rifle's website. But I can't seem to find any good pics of the OEM Honda windshield.

This one's 20-inches tall. I'm 5'-11" and my nose/lips are about the same height as the top of the windshield. I'd like to have something with a bit more protection on the sides and some more height. Was considering the Lanimar Lip which will give me the height (protection), but I need to know what I have here first.

I sure appreciate your input, fellas.

That's a Rifle I do believe. Definitely not Honda.
My Rifle was 22 inches though. I liked the width to get air flow on my arms.
Sounds like you don't need more height unless for some reason you want to look through plastic.
Laminar Lips and the like (MRA) work well. My Givi and Clearview are useless without the MRA spoiler. An early version of the Clearview worked great by itself but is no longer available. They removed the flip on the current version (not good, at least for me).

Last edited:
That's a Rifle I do believe. Definitely not Honda.
I think my Rifle was 21 inches though. I liked the width to get air flow on my arms.
Sounds like you don't need more height unless for some reason you want to look through plastic.
Laminar Lips and the like work well.
I'd like closer to eye level. I want to look just over the top edge. That's my preference and what I'm used to on my other bikes.

Unlike yourself, I also would like a bit less wind on the arms. I may go with something wider.

Do you recall if your Rifle is marked somewhere?

I've got Clearviews on all of my ST1100 and I have been very happy with them.
Your current windshield does look like a Rifle - They are usually straight with no bends.
Had one in the beginning and went to Clearviews.

I have the same 20" Rifle shield on my ST1100, although I opted for the slightly tinted version. There are no markings of any kind on my shield, but the design is definitely a Rifle.

I find the height to be perfect; I'm 5'-10" and I can easily see over the shield. This shield height allows me to keep my helmet face sheild open for ventilation while riding, yet all wind and most rain is directed over my head.

Back
Top Bottom