Honda VFR1200

the Ferret

Daily rider since May 1965
Bike
21 NC750 14 CB1100
2024 Miles
Wouldn't suprise me. Why would Honda keep two bikes so similar in the line up considering the miniscule market these days?

And with the NTV 750 in the stable too?

Unless there is a sport touring surge we don't know about coming.

Bones

Your Humble Scribe
Bike
2014 BMW R1200RT
STOC #
I thought that picture was a artist rendering and not a production picture.
Am I wrong .... anyone... bueller? :)
I understand that was an artist's rendering based on line drawings submitted with a patent application. It's probably pretty close, but it's not a Honda image of a production model (as has been discussed many times on several threads, now including this one).

Bike
'07 ST1300
STOC #
That's not it. I'm looking at the picture on the cover of Cycle World right now, and it doesn't look quite like that. That must be the artists rendition.

nm6r

Blue is faster!!!
:eek:

Lets hope Honda doesn't ruin the VFR1200F when and if they come out with the T model.

Ray

Bike
2000 ST1100 ABS TCS
STOC #
The pic on Cycle World (and the mini-ride inside) is of the F model.

There's been tons of conjecture about the possibility of the T model, including the patent pending line drawing Bones mentions along with the rendering in both blue/grey and the red shown here. MCN first posted those several months ago.

DParker, did someone send ya a PM about starting this thread? Your post #3 is kind'a cryptic.

Just like law suits in the US (anyone can sue anyone else for anything) some threads might be frivolous but are allowed none the less. There are at least three other threads about the new VFR, including discussion about the (as yet inconfirmed) T model. As with the multiple morning coffee threads, I would expect a mod to merge yours with the others if they feel it's appropriate.

Don't worry 'bout it.

That's not it. I'm looking at the picture on the cover of Cycle World right now, and it doesn't look quite like that. That must be the artists rendition.

Top Bottom