How to know you belong to HD

sirepair

Let's RIDE!
Site Supporter
Bike
2003 ST1100P
STOC #
Like I done said before again, there's no reason how come a bit of guilt pleasure isn't something we can't not get on about, if it comes to it by a chance.
I GOTTA have a t-shirt with this on front! :crackup

Where do I send the royalty checks?

Coop

R.I.P. - 2022/10/6
Rest In Peace
STOC #
Like wow man!! That like really touched me. I like might sober up and go like buy one man and like ride with the wind with my old lady on the back and like wow man. That is so f^*&% cool!!

Styles

2000 Non-ABS
Bike
'00 ST1100
STOC #
"As a rock fanatic plus a biker myself, the Harleys have long had a very specific place in my heart."

Properly, they might dangle rather near a smaller, softer part of his anatomy.

Syntactically, that's the very definition of "Hardley-Abelson."

Styles

Bike
'07 ST
STOC #
AH HAAAA, this might offer some explanation...

Linky

"Hi, I am Pandu Endra Putra from Indonesia, I am stand here to provide the best information to Harley lover and owner about Harley Accessories. Find your needs and bring your satisfaction !!"

All making the best of clear interpretations for understand of all riders ST:D

wjbertrand

Ventura Highway
Hmmm, seems like the file got corrupted the last time this guy was in for brain re-flash at his Harley dealer.

Bones

Your Humble Scribe
Bike
2014 BMW R1200RT
STOC #
Hmmm, seems like the file got corrupted the last time this guy was in for brain re-flash at his Harley dealer.
I said think that may sometimes get happened for things when it never means for it, but if it's supposed to not do it, how can you say no?

pretbek

Ŵΐļļ ŗĭδέ ∫ỗґ Ŧщịştịέş
Bike
Super Tenere
STOC #
I said think that may sometimes get happened for things when it never means for it, but if it's supposed to not do it, how can you say no?
On the main hopeful, there is such clear which Bones and both Pandu Endra Putra together attendance of the same HD dealership!

EASt

Streuselkuchen
Bike
S1000XR
Okay, that said and done, let?s talk about the [pie]. [Blueberry Pies] have pretty much set a trend and you will find tons of posers out there that have [eat] up together with simple riders that try to at least imitate the bad-boy [taste] of a [blueberry pie]. The real bikers invest almost all of their time laughing their butts off at these imitations.

There?s no approach to counterfeit the look, the really [taste], and the [smell] of a real [blueberry pie]. Making a line of [blueberry] look-alikes is like attempting to take a [cupcake] and asking it to pretend it is a [strawberry shortcake]. No comparability, end of story.
There. Fixed it for ya.

Top Bottom