I am looking for a cover for my 2004 Honda ST 1300 with a Givi top case.

I like the Favor brand on Amazon, but am not sure if their largest size will completely cover my bike. I don't want to spend a lot of money because I have already done that buying motorcycles. :) I live in Southern California so the climate is mild without much rain. Thanks.

Bike
2010 ST1300
I got the Nelson Rigg half cover. Silverized fabric, elastic straps, the x-large size allows you to pull it down a bit more in front and back. It also fits my VStrom w/ Tusk aluminum side cases (their smaller size). Not sure how it would hold up day after day in bright sunlight, but its around $43 at revzilla right now. It stuffs into a small stuff sack that came with the cover, and somewhat illogically, the sack has a shoulder strap. I think you are supposed to take it hiking and use it for an emergency umbrella. :rofl1:

Obo

Bike
'03 ST1300A
I got one off Amazon. Fits mine with the Honda top case with lots of room. Haven't used it outside yet as I bought it more for a Winter dust cover.

IMG_2036.JPG

Bought the XXXL 116" size.

Currently $29.99 CDN ($39.99 and a $10 discount) on Amazon.ca

"
XYZCTEM Motorcycle Cover-All Season Waterproof Outdoor Protection - Precision Fit for 116 inch Tour Bikes, Choppers and Cruisers(XXXL,Black& Sliver)
"

Bike
ST-1300A '09/'12
2024 Miles
Cycle Gear's Bilt XL fits nicely with a too cover.
Not super-waterproof, however.

I'm a big fan of EZ-Touring full covers - used them for years.
They cover the entire bike and pack up pretty small.

The Wanderer Full Motorcycle Cover | E-Z Touring Motorcycle Covers (eztouring.com)
How small?

Top Bottom