I saw, I rode, I bought

Bike
99 ST1100
After talking to the Honda reap at the New York auto show about the next ST1300 he indicated that Honda is waiting for the economy to pick up before introducing another platform.

I ordered the BMW K1600GT with every option and accessory. For what it is worth BMW sold a record number of bike for 2011!!! I just wish there were more dealers.
Congrats on the new ride!

If this keeps up I've got a name for our next event: BMW-SToc:D

Bike
2013 Triumph Trophy
They'd blow them out the door at $10999 like they did the $7999 VFRs.

Bike
2010 ST1300A
STOC #
Congrats on the new bike. I looked at the Beemers too but chose the ST. Why? BMW wouldn't let me test drive without filling out all of the financial paperwork and running my credit and reviewing their contract. Seriously? For a test drive? They wanted everything done short of signing on the line. People Please. I went to a local Honda dealer. I walked in they told me I could test drive anything I wanted. Just a drivers license and insurance card please. I test drove 4 bikes and couldn't get over how smooth the ride was on the ST. They had a 2010 left in stock w/ ABS and I got it for $50 over invoice. They were so easy to deal with and made the buying experience pleasurable. I understand that the bikes are expensive but so are cars and I've never had to do that. Unfortunately, service and attitude also sell bikes. We're both happy with our choices so that is all that matters at this point. From what I read in the forms, I'll have this one for while before I have to go bike shopping again. :bannana

OP
OP
Bike
BMW K1600GT
I think it really depends on the dealer. One dealer wanted me to hold 2K on my credit card, while another handed me the keys and said "bring it back sometime today". Needless to say, I bought the bike from them. Even though the BMW is great, the ST1300 for a lot of reasons will still be the king of the road to me!! Indeed, you will be very happy with the ST. It is still the best bike I have ever owned!!

Ride Safe

Bike
97 ST11/06 ST13A
STOC #
I picked mine up last year. I road it off the showroom floor and by the time I got home 3 weeks later I had 14,000 on it and needed tires. 10 provences and 8 states. NO REGETS

OP
OP
Bike
BMW K1600GT
I picked up new ride yesterday, only to leave it at dealer to install more "stuff". It will be interesting to see how the ST reacts when it has to share garage space.

Top Bottom