• Start with a City beginning with A
    • This is BY STATE
    • Similar to the Tag contest, there will be one thread per state
    • Post a picture of your bike AND some sign, building etc which clearly shows the city/state you're in
    • The next person posts from a city with the name beginning with B, then C, D, etc
    • You can't posts back-to-back pics, you have to wait for a person to post the next city
    • Once Z is reached, the game starts over with A
    • If your state doesn't have a city beginning with the next letter in sequence, it's okay to skip that letter
    • If the location sits for more than one month, the person that posted that is open to move it to the next letter.

The World Wide game is a bit different as it is by whatever is considered a geographic type of regional category, state/province/village etc. and all those will be in the single World Wide A-Z topic.

IA: A to Z (Round 3)

OP
OP
hogieman1018

hogieman1018

Hogie
Bike
Black 2010 ST
Re: IA: A to Z

004.JPG Here be the big letter N. And no the big bad LEO did not give me a AWARD of any sort

Last edited:

Kevin_56

Site Supporter
Bike
20 R1250RT
STOC #

I thought about taking Quimby last weekend, but that picture would have been taken before the current "P". Did not want to make waves from the great state of WI. At least you guys are getting out.

rjs987

Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
2022 Kymco AK 550
2024 Miles
STOC #

I'm nowhere near a "Q" town, at least won't be able to get out that far in the next few weeks until LOC STOC.

rjs987

Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
2022 Kymco AK 550
2024 Miles
STOC #

Came close to the next town on this list but that was at the time a major squall was just moving over me and decided to cancel that little side trip in favor of getting past it quicker. Maybe the next time, or next rider can get this.

OP
OP
hogieman1018

hogieman1018

Hogie
Bike
Black 2010 ST

I sure wish someone would get "Q"!!!!!:please1::please1::please1: I need something to do after work (an excuse to to go get ICE CREAM and a picture)

rjs987

Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
2022 Kymco AK 550
2024 Miles
STOC #

There are only 3 and I passed 2 of them on my way home in severe thunderstorm and hail on Sunday. Otherwise I would have stopped just south/east of Independence. No way in that weather though.

LetErBuck

Brian Oehlert
Bike
2007 ST1300A
I used Quasqueton last go around..... Rules state it has to be a different town. Not the same each consecutive year.

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
I used Quasqueton last go around..... Rules state it has to be a different town. Not the same each consecutive year.
No, you can use the same towns, even same bike, just has to be a different picture... can even be the same exact location, just not the pic used last time.

rjs987

Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
2022 Kymco AK 550
2024 Miles
STOC #
Besides, the rules here are similar to the other tag game. Rule 5 in that game is:
5 - Repeat tags are not allowed during the current calendar year.
While this rule isn't stated in this game rules list this is more than 12 months away from that last one, and a different location in town, and a different calendar year to boot. Kind of hard to never repeat a town ever. Would run out of towns that way... eventually... some sooner than others. :)
Have had that issue come up in the other game at least once that I know of (same tag within a calendar year).
Another thing to note is if the tag sits for more than a month the same person who set the last tag may also set the next one to keep things moving. I prefer not to but may start doing that here since we have been taking a long time lately moving this along. :eek:

Last edited:
Top Bottom