Identify this tank bag?

Nashcat

Site Supporter
Bike
2015 Versys 1000LT
STOC #
I became the new owner of a tank bag and mount that I’ve never seen before. The bag looks like it’s missing an upper bag, since there are 4 attachment loops on the bags’s zippered cover. With the bag removed from the mount, which attaches to the fuel cap ring, there’s another latch? that doesn’t mate with this bag. Perhaps a different bag? This bag fits the mount, since there is a sleeve on the bottom of the bag that slides over the hinged mount, with a Velcro strap to hold it to the mount. I’d really like to find an upper bag, since this one is a little short on space. I guess any bag could be attached to the mount.

Here are pics of the bag and mount.

John

IMG_0381.jpeg

IMG_0382.jpeg

IMG_0383.jpeg

IMG_0384.jpeg

ST1100Y

Site Supporter
Bike
ST1100Y, ST1100R
STOC #
Judging from the epoxied Garmin car dash base I'd say some home made/DIY solution...

OP
OP
Nashcat

Nashcat

Site Supporter
Bike
2015 Versys 1000LT
STOC #
Judging from the epoxied Garmin car dash base I'd say some home made/DIY solution...
So, that’s a Garmin mounting plate? I wondered what that was. I’ll try removing the big lump of epoxy and remove it, because it’s under the bag with the bag installed.

I guess I’ll start the search for a generic small bag that I can strap on top of the current bag, to gain more storage.

John

Top Bottom