Interested Willamette Valley area riders who like 1/2 to all day rides

How long do you prefer to ride on a Saturday?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TommyB

Silver Bullet
Bike
Silver 2007 ST1300A
STOC #
It looks like we could open the door to some local time together. We are starting to get some decent weekend weather and I really would like to ride.
I prefer to ride with small groups for safety, fun, and building relationships, but have been riding alone mostly due to lack of being connected.

How might we talk it up so we can get together more regularly in this area.

I'm in Albany and like to ride in the valley, central Oregon, and do coastal loops for fish-n-chips lunches in Newport or Mo's in Lincoln City.
New routes are always of interest, so share away.

I work to stick to the speed limits while having fun. Who are some safe rider interested in getting together?

OP
OP
TommyB

TommyB

Silver Bullet
Bike
Silver 2007 ST1300A
STOC #
Cool. Let’s figure out a free weekend day or possibly a Monday to get a ride in. PM me What city are you in maybe.

ToddC

Site Supporter
Bike
2006 ST1300A
What's the deal Tom...??? No NEWStoc to ride to this weekend..??? Bring all your new friends to September NEWStoc.
Sorry it had to be postponed.
ToddC

OP
OP
TommyB

TommyB

Silver Bullet
Bike
Silver 2007 ST1300A
STOC #
Will have to check availability. If my new wife can find some gear (pants) that fit to finish out her gear then maybe I can bring her too. We have everything else for her. Having some challenges finding her size. Know anyone that makes custom pants like Olympia style at decent prices?

Last edited:
OP
OP
TommyB

TommyB

Silver Bullet
Bike
Silver 2007 ST1300A
STOC #
Who knows how to download this map and make it plan a route?? I could do a paper map 1 at a time but that would take a long time!!

I can only get 18 to show up on my iPhone Googlearatoring map APP.... hmmmmm

this would be a nice list...

oregons_54_covered_bridges_a_r.html
Not sure.
Maybe I could try to get it loaded on my never-lost device?... or are you interested in phone apps you could use with a small fee, to plot each point?

I tried to export it to “inRoute” but it wouldn't pick up more than the first line.

OP
OP
TommyB

TommyB

Silver Bullet
Bike
Silver 2007 ST1300A
STOC #
Looks like a plan in the making. let’s map a route & find out how many riding hours it might be.

Top Bottom