Is Bygdawg still in business ?

Bike
ST1300
Does anyone know if Bygdawg still in business and selling tip over bars? The website is still up but I've sent email a few days ago with no answer.

Bike
2010 ST-1300
He made more last summer. I had emailed him early last year and he had none. I picked up a second hand set, shortly after he emailed to tell me he had more in stock.

OP
OP
VT-Woodchuck
Bike
ST1300
I got in touch with him and just ordered a set. They are due to arrive in a couple days. Great guy, great bars. I went with his because of the cleaner more discreet look and I like the solid bars.

KC
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FYI, here is our initial contact with his contact information and price.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do have them in stock and ready to ship. They only come powder coated in black. U.S. orders are $215, and I accept Paypal to jjhumphries@iccms.edu or money orders to my physical address:

Jay Humphries
550 County Hwy. 87
Vina, AL 35593

Ride Safe,
Jay H. aka Bygdawg

okckeith

Site Supporter
Bike
2017 Triumph Trophy
Jay is good people! Don’t tell him I said that though. Glad you got things taken care of. I’ve had a set of them on mine for several years now.

ST Gui

240Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300, 2010
I've got one of his racks for the 1300. Very well done and very handy.

Bike
2005 ST1300
I got a pair from him early this spring. Maybe March or April? Shipped to Canada and worth every penny! Had my first tip over at the 40th anniversary of the Ride for Sight last month and they worked exactly as advertised and saved my paint and saved my leg from getting pinned under the bike.

iflyvfr

Eric
Bike
2007 ST1300
I hope he's still in business - - - I placed an order on 9/2 and paid with Paypal. I'll give it some more time in case he's on vacation or something.

okckeith

Site Supporter
Bike
2017 Triumph Trophy
I hope he's still in business - - - I placed an order on 9/2 and paid with Paypal. I'll give it some more time in case he's on vacation or something.
I have his cell number. Let me know and I will give him a txt or a call. He’s a college professor. He might be a little busy. But he always replies to my txt or call. He’s good people! So I don’t mind helping him out in anyway I can. I have his tip over bars on my ST.

okckeith

Site Supporter
Bike
2017 Triumph Trophy
Thanks! I sent an email earlier. It's only been a couple of days since my order was placed.
My only problem with my buddy Jay is when I spent the night at his house he maid me stay in a room that had Alabama football paraphernalia all over the room. He knew I was an Oklahoma Sooner Fan. I’ll get him back someday!!! I enjoyed every minute of it though. He’s good people!

iflyvfr

Eric
Bike
2007 ST1300
Well he's definitely still in business because I just received my tipover bars...lightning fast! Placed order on 9/2...just received them today, 9/6. That's very fast!

Bike
2010 ST1300 AA
STOC #
Well... dunno... All I can attest to is that he had the bars for the 1300 in stock and are shipping out in a day! I've emailed him a link to this thread.

Uncle Phil

Site Supporter
In The Holler West Of Nashville, Tennessee
Bike
4 ST1100(s)
2024 Miles
STOC #
You could probably make a set up for a ST1100 but it would require that you put a hole in each side panel for the top mount.
And every time you wanted to pull a side panel, you would have to remove the bars.
I have seen a 'police' set that go around the saddlebags but they would make opening the bags a problem.

Top Bottom