Is the fuel pressure regulator mod still available?

Bike
2006 ST1300
Since there is still a demand here for this mod, and you (Tom) still are equipped to mod FPR's, why aren't you still doing this?

I still love my 58# FPR.

Just a thought.

When I was doing these, I did just over 3200 of them- the market had fallen to just a couple of them a week
My business then started making Dual Sport accessories- that market was 10 times what the ST parts were.
So, I dropped the line of ST parts that we did- hated to do it- pure business sense.

I retired/ sold the business- at that time, that part of the business was not picked up by anyone and the equipment and tooling that I had to do these was destroyed.

Thanks Tom

ToddC

Site Supporter
Bike
2006 ST1300A
I have one new......never installed if someone wants it...$. ToddC

Bike
2006 ST1300A
I have one new......never installed if someone wants it...$. ToddC
Hello,

I've had my St for about 10 months now and the only things that have kept me from riding are snow and ice for about 3 weeks. Love this bike. ToddC I would be interested in the fuel regulator if it is still available. I'm just waiting on a few more pieces to do a Rostra Cruise Control upgrade, and front fork seals so I'll be in there anyways. If you can, shoot me a text message if you like. Two one seven -502-4926

Thanks,
Tony

ToddC

Site Supporter
Bike
2006 ST1300A
Hello,

I've had my St for about 10 months now and the only things that have kept me from riding are snow and ice for about 3 weeks. Love this bike. ToddC I would be interested in the fuel regulator if it is still available. I'm just waiting on a few more pieces to do a Rostra Cruise Control upgrade, and front fork seals so I'll be in there anyways. If you can, shoot me a text message if you like. Two one seven -502-4926

Thanks,
Tony
Hi Tony, yes it is still here.
I have old school flip phone.....so texting takes many, many keystrokes with no spell check.....
Pm me here if you want that regulator. Comes with instructions and pics and everything. Todd

Bike
2006 ST1300A
Hi Tony, yes it is still here.
I have old school flip phone.....so texting takes many, many keystrokes with no spell check.....
Pm me here if you want that regulator. Comes with instructions and pics and everything. Todd
No problem ToddC,

Your welcome to give me a call as well, otherwise please provide me with the details on how to go about getting it from you.

Thanks

Top Bottom