Is this a drop????????????

Not certain if this counts. My normal routine iwhen I don't ride to work is to back my truck out of the garage then move my bike from behind my wife's car into the truck spot. This morning I forgot to do that until my wife called an hour later saying she was p---ed off as she tried to move the back and it fell on her. Didnt actually fall on her but ended up pinning her against the bumper of her car and she was stuck like that for a few minutes until a neighbour happened by and "unpinned" her. I hurried home and was glad to see there was no severe damge to the bike and only a little scratch on the car. So the question I have is should I count that as a drop. I'll have time to ponder this further as I will be in the doghouse for the next little while.

BY the way, my wife is OK as well. I think she helped break the fall!!!!!!!

TXRoadRash

FWDoc
Bike
2008 GL1800
:p: Awww...g'head and write it up as your first drop and get it over with. Then tell the b'luvd that, "Everybody does it honey. Why, Mellow even has a counter for some of the old guys!"

Mark

Gotta make tracks
Bike
KTM 525exc
STOC #
I hurried home and was glad to see there was no severe damge to the bike and only a little scratch on the car. So the question I have is should I count that as a drop. I'll have time to ponder this further as I will be in the doghouse for the next little while.

Actually I think you might *live* in the dog house a little longer if you wife reads this post! :)

It didn't hit the ground... I'd say "no drop"... :D

970mike

Mike Brown
Site Supporter
Bike
07 & 12 ST1300A
SPOT
LINK
STOC #
Oh no!!! :crackup Your poor wife! I think you will be in the dog house for sometime also!! I am glad your wife was not hurt and there was only a little damage to your car and bike. I bet you will not forget to move the bike next time will you????:D

Take care and don't forget to move that bike for your wife!!

:usflag1:

Bike
2013 650 vSTrom
STOC #
:attentio::attentio::attentio: move the bike for your wife :attentio::attentio::attentio:

STOC #
I vote no. Not a drop. My daughter slammed her bike into mine last year at a "Toy Run" and destroyed one saddlebag and knocked it over. The general consensus here was that it did not count.

The 1 drop I have counted was me moving my bike out of the shed this spring and wearing damn running shoes rather than boots to move it. Of course I slipped on the grass and layed it over. I counted that a drop due to pure stupidity.
:slv13:

TinyL

Wingin It
Bike
2010 Wing
STOC #
:p: Awww...g'head and write it up as your first drop and get it over with. Then tell the b'luvd that, "Everybody does it honey. Why, Mellow even has a counter for some of the old guys!"
WHO YOU CALLIN "OLD GUYS"
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I would say thats her first drop, not yours.....but you are bound to have it happen sooner rather than later.

Follow

TEAM COLORADO
Bike
Two wheels
STOC #
I hurried home and was glad to see there was no severe damge to the bike and only a little scratch on the car. So the question I have is should I count that as a drop. I'll have time to ponder this further as I will be in the doghouse for the next little while.

Looked at the bike and car first, Huh!:D I think that may be the other reason you are in the dog house.:rolleyes:
I'm gonna have to agree with some of the rest it is her drop, I know it would have been mine. :eek::

Bigger garage, that is what we are doing, I think NoBull is getting real fed up with having to play musical bikes.:D

Highrider

Part time mechanic
Bike
2005 ST1300
STOC #
You could start a poll ???? IMHO if the tires were the only thing touching the ground, regardless of what or who was beneath it as long as it was soft and no damage to the bike, it's not a drop.

Onicabbit

Tailess Cabbit!
Site Supporter
Bike
18 Goldwing Tour
STOC #
PM me if you need some carpeting for the dog house...... better go get some flowers or something.:eek::eek::eek:

Top Bottom