I've got a secret too!

Bones

Your Humble Scribe
Bike
2014 BMW R1200RT
STOC #
Nice, John. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Say...didn't you ride your last BMW across the country? (What are you waiting for?)

OP
OP
AgSTreak
Actually the trip was on my first R75. The R900 was taken on my Canadian Maritimes excursion. I pick her up Tuesday so that cross country fling is in the future. Nova Scotia and Cape Breton are a possibility tho. :think1::think1::think1:
Maybe combine it with QuebecSTOC. There are some definite possibilities here. Bones you always make me think. Love it- definite and possibilities in the same thought.:D;)

TinyL

Wingin It
Bike
2010 Wing
STOC #
COOL.......Seems like a lot of new machines getting bought up around here....but they all seem to be Wings, Connie's, Beemers, etc....maybe a hint Honda better get off there rear ends !!!!!!

Now I'm jealous,,,,CONGRATS on the new ride...

970mike

Mike Brown
Site Supporter
Bike
07 & 12 ST1300A
SPOT
LINK
STOC #
Now that is one sweet looking ride. Enjoy and keep us posted on how things are going on this unit.

:usflag1:

Bike
2016 Versys 1000
STOC #
Sorry Mark, that's my VFR. I have two red bikes now. There has to be something very disturbingly Freudian in that trend.
What are you thinking? Two bikes of the fastest colour, and now if we could just decorate them with some nice airbrushed wings emblems on the side........... what's not to like!!!
Congrats on the new ride, John. Does this mean you are ST-less?

OP
OP
AgSTreak
I've already taken her for a test spin. The GT is nowhere as smooth as the ST. The bike is a powerful beast and seems to handle very well. I'll post a full comparison as soon as I put some real miles on her.

Bike
Suzuki Gladius
Veeeery good-looking beast, John! And the fastest colour, too!! Between the new Beemer and Scarlett, we ought to turn some heads on the road next season! :D

Congratulations!!

Patty

steve3b3

Retired
Bike
2018 GoldWing
John,

Nice looking bike!
I was going to guess BMW, but my guess would have been the S1000RR:D
after seeing how you ride the VFR!

Enjoy!

Steve:04biker:

Last edited:

patiodadio

Motorcyclist
Bike
ST
Congrats on the great new GT ! Can't wait to read a full report on it after you have put on some miles. Why is it that just when I get over lusting for a new bike some one gets a beauty and starts me drooling all over again. ;)

Bones

Your Humble Scribe
Bike
2014 BMW R1200RT
STOC #
John, what are your plans in the mouse warfare department? I can only imagine what it would cost to have chewed Canbus replaced.

Top Bottom