jdaniels passed away

peterz

Site Supporter
Bike
07 ST1300
STOC #
Fe & Blake,
Sorry for your loss, i will miss Jacks posts in the morning we were both up about the same
time. RIP Jack

Peter

Bike
2005 ST1300
STOC #
Sad news, I always looked forward to his post in the coffee thread. I knew he was in the hospital and read a post from there. If there is anything need let us know. RIP jdaniels

Dear Fe...and Blake...
Words cannot express feelings for your loss. I am SO glad we got to meet and spend time together. Though his body is gone, Jack's spirit lives on...he rides with ST-owners in another place. We will join them all when it is our time.

Carole, womantriker

Bike
2004 ST1300
STOC #
Fe and Blake;
My heart is saddened to hear the news of Jack's passing. I too never met him, but felt a connection with him. Our prayers are with you during this time.

Coffee time will not be the same.....
My words exactly... it wont be same... Jack was a "virtual" friend that I shared many a "cup of JD coffee" with

SupraSabre

48 Years of SoCal Lane Splitting/Commuting-Retired
Site Supporter
Bike
12/04 ST 1300s
2024 Miles
STOC #
Fe and Blake, I'm very sorry to hear this! Being one of the regulars on the Morning Coffee Threads, I will miss his postings!

My prayers to you and your family.

Ironically, I had a new grand son born Thursday the 26th. His name is Jack.

dteel

Dana Teel
Bike
ST1300ABS
STOC #
Fe and Blake,

Like many on this forum I only knew Jack thru the postings on this site mostly in the jokes and morning coffee threads. From that I think I gained some insight into the man’s character, not how he looks or dresses, but instead I know him as a caring and thoughtful person.
Words are inadequate to describe the depth of my sorrow at his passing. Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Thank you for posting and letting us know, that was very thoughtful.
The great riding roads have increased exponentially for Jack; I know he’s in a better place now. Godspeed, Jack.

Bike
2000 ST1100 ABS TCS
STOC #
Missed this post over the weekend and was surprised to hear it from Patti this morning. As another regular on the coffee thread always looked forward to Jack's post.

We were all praying for a successful surgery and are now praying for all of you. Thanks so much for taking time to let us know, always hard to lose a friend, even tho we'd never met in person.

Bike
1998 CB750
STOC #
Just got home from Jack's funeral. I was a well attended, fine service in a beautiful historic church. I had the pleasure of meeting Fe and Blake, and talking bikes with Blake after the service. It was a privelege to attend the funeral of a man whose love and humor will be missed by so many. Rest in peace Jack, until we all meet again.:ang1::ang1::ang1::ang1::ang1::ang1::ang1:

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
Just got home from Jack's funeral. I was a well attended, fine service in a beautiful historic church. I had the pleasure of meeting Fe and Blake, and talking bikes with Blake after the service. It was a privelege to attend the funeral of a man whose love and humor will be missed by so many. Rest in peace Jack, until we all meet again.:ang1::ang1::ang1::ang1::ang1::ang1::ang1:
Thanks, I'm glad someone from here was able to make it. Still in a fog about it.

Top Bottom