jdaniels passed away

Bike
'08 Connie C14
STOC #
Fe and Blake
I am absolutely shocked to hear this news. I never met Jack, but 'talked to him' most every morning over coffee right here.

If there is anything I or we (and I do mean we, there is a bunch of us that would answer the call) can do for you and yours, please let us know.

My condolences and prayers. I'm going to turn my coffee cup over and drink out of a guest cup for the next while. I'll remember Jack with every sip of coffee for a time...

Bike
SuzukiBoulevard
Hello everyone,

This is Fe, jdaniels' wife, and Blake his son posting. Just want you to know that he passed away Friday at 10:44 am. We know that he loved this forum and had posted even when he was still in the hospital, so thought that you would want to know what happened to him. Here are the arrangements for his funeral.

August 31, Tuesday, 10:00 - 11:00 - family visitation
11:00 - 1:00 - public viewing
1:00 - funeral service
Place: First United Methodist Church
Address: 75 Fifth St, P.O. Box 476, Apalachicola, Fl 32329

Fondest memories,
Fe and Blake Daniels
There are no words to express my sorrow for your loss. Fe, you and Blake are held close in our hearts and thoughts and prayers.

Requiescat in Pace, Jack.

Abby

Blrfl

Natural Rider Enhancement
Bike
Fast Blue One
STOC #
Jack was a pretty frequent contributor to LaughingSTOC, and as one of the people who screens those threads, I'll remember him for that. If you ask me, leaving a little laughter behind you in the world isn't a bad way to be remembered.

--Mark

JCB

Bike
2008 Goldwing
STOC #
Fe and Blake I'm sorry for your loss. I'm going to miss Jacks coffee posts so early in the morning.

You and your family are in our prayers!!!!

Jay

Bike
SuzukiBoulevard
Jack was a pretty frequent contributor to LaughingSTOC, and as one of the people who screens those threads, I'll remember him for that. If you ask me, leaving a little laughter behind you in the world isn't a bad way to be remembered.

--Mark
Well said and amen, Mark.

Abby

STurgisSTeele

When did I become the "Old Man"!?
Bike
01 ST1100A (RIP)
STOC #
So sorry to hear of your loss Fe and Blake. I only knew him in the Coffee Club but he will be missed dearly.
My condolences to you and the family.

Bike
05 ST1300
STOC #
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I did enjoy reading jacks posts and even though I have never had the pleasure of meeting him, I do consider him to be a friend. My prayers go out to you and your family.

Bike
2018 Gold Wing
STOC #
I too am typing with tears in my eyes. I met Jack at the FLSToc in '07. Fe was introduced alongside him and it was obvious they were enamoured with each other. The fact that Jack was proud when Fe earned her naturaliztion is probably the biggest understatement of the century!!! I was extremelty proud of her as well and sent Jack a PM congratulating her. Fe, anything you need is here among this group of motorcyclists. Fe and Blake I truly thought he was on the way out of this when I left San Diego on this present trip. I can't begin to say how much this hurts me and the rest of this forum. Sorry don't cut it, but sorry I am. Rest in Peace my Merchant Marine Buddy. Calm winds and following seas.

Scooter

This space for rent...
Bike
2019 BMW R1250RT
STOC #
I didn't know Jack personally but I always got a kick out of seeing his name posted. Sorry to hear of his passing. May he Rest in Peace.

Bones

Your Humble Scribe
Bike
2014 BMW R1200RT
STOC #
I enjoyed Jack's sense of humor, as projected through his many posts on the Laughing Stock forum. Anyone who made me laugh as often as Jack did is my friend.

Off to ride where the roads always curve...Godspeed, friend.

STOC #
Sorry for your loss. I lost two friends within the last 8 months and I miss them every day. All we can do is remember them through the good times and honor those memories by living the rest of our lives in an exemplary manner.

indypup

Accidents HURT! Safety doesn't
Bike
2007 ST1300
STOC #
I am so sorry for your loss too. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

John Anthony

Bike
'03 ST1300A
STOC #
Fe and Blake,

I am so, so sorry to hear this news. Jack was one of the members who helped add a little pizzazz to this place. His contributions will be missed.

John

punk rocka

this space for rent
Bike
'06 ST1300
Fe & Blake,

My sincere condolences to both of you. I always enjoyed reading Jack's posts. He will truly be missed, but never forgotten.

Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bike
1998 CB750
STOC #
Fe and Blake,

I am so sorry for your loss. I never had the chance to meet Jack, but always enjoyed his posts and grand sense of humor. I will attend the sevices for those of us who can not. May God bless and comfort you.

Russ Gillingham

Top Bottom