Joined a different dark side

Bike
1991 ST1100
Nope I haven't installed car tires on my ST1100. But I have finally bowed to old age and admitted that I'm a wimp. :)
Just bought a 3 year old Kawasaki Vulcan s; a bike I can easily push around my garage, flat foot at stop lights, and the little bugger goes like stink for a 650.
Plus, if I do drop it, I'm pretty sure I can pick it up without getting a hernia.
Gonna have to sell the big bike though. I'll miss how nice it was to tuck in behind that big windscreen and hide from the noise.
Oh well, life moves on..

2017-Kawasaki-Vulcan-S-ABS-Cafe-Review-1.jpg

Shawn K

Professional Cat Confuser
Bike
GL1800
STOC #
A good friend of mine had a Vulcan S for several years. It's a nice bike. His ran like a scalded dog. I think you'll have a good time!

Bike
ST1300
i rode a ninja 650r (same engine,frame,brakes etc) for years and loved it. comfortable rind and extremely reliable.

Bike
VStrom 650
Congratulations on your new "little" bike. It looks great.
Little? Is it really?
I note your age and although I'm a little younger we both will remember the motorcycle scene in the 60's and 70's and beyond, a 650 back then would have been considered a big bike. Even bikes much smaller were considered beasts. Remember RD400's, H1's, CB500's, GT550's etc, did anyone ever call them a little bike, if they did they wouldn't after raising the wheel on an H1.
Whether it's little or not enjoy your new ride, it looks sweet.
Upt'North.

Sheriff41

Chuck
Bike
'05 ST1300A
STOC #
Good looking motorcycle! Looks like it'll provide loads of fun riding for you. I have a little LS650 which is about the size of a Honda Rebel. It's a blast to ride after riding my cruiser or the ST!

Enjoy!
Sheriff

Bike
2010 ST1300
Nice looking bike! Now, don't go loading it down with panniers, a top case, windshield, extra brake lights. low mounted lights on the forks, auxiliary lights for distance, a gps, air horns, powerlets, and wind deflectors. Heated gear might be nice, tho.

Top Bottom