Joined the club-officially

Bike
'10 ST1300
STOC #
Yep, little over 2 years having it with 35K miles on it. Dropped it while backing it into the garage. Was on a slight down slope but yet was pretty easy to upright with the back to it method. Only thing that touched the ground was the tip over cover. Just an amazing design from Honda.

I dropped my new 2006 in the first week by walking away without putting down the sidestand. Not my finest moment. But not a scratch other than the tip over cover, as you said an amazing design from Honda.

Medicine Bear

R.I.P. - 2010/11/14
Rest In Peace
STOC #
Yep, little over 2 years having it with 35K miles on it. Dropped it while backing it into the garage. Was on a slight down slope but yet was pretty easy to upright with the back to it method. Only thing that touched the ground was the tip over cover. Just an amazing design from Honda.
Aw man - and I so looked up to you. :D

Fred :03biker:

OP
OP
Txrebel
Bike
'10 ST1300
STOC #
Oh now Fred I don't ever remember you being on your knees. That would be the only way you would ever be looking up at me. Just kidding.
I have had a few close calls but had always managed to save it, but not this time. I realized why. I had just put a tank bag on it... the higher cg of a practically empty tank bag must have caused it... yea that's it!

sherob

Old Herder of cats.
Bike
21 HD FLHXS (SGS)
STOC #
Oh now Fred I don't ever remember you being on your knees. That would be the only way you would ever be looking up at me. Just kidding.
I have had a few close calls but had always managed to save it, but not this time. I realized why. I had just put a tank bag on it... the higher cg of a practically empty tank bag must have caused it... yea that's it!
LOL!!! It happens to the best of us :rolleyes:

Top Bottom