• Start with a City beginning with A
    • This is BY STATE
    • Similar to the Tag contest, there will be one thread per state
    • Post a picture of your bike AND some sign, building etc which clearly shows the city/state you're in
    • The next person posts from a city with the name beginning with B, then C, D, etc
    • You can't posts back-to-back pics, you have to wait for a person to post the next city
    • Once Z is reached, the game starts over with A
    • If your state doesn't have a city beginning with the next letter in sequence, it's okay to skip that letter
    • If the location sits for more than one month, the person that posted that is open to move it to the next letter.

The World Wide game is a bit different as it is by whatever is considered a geographic type of regional category, state/province/village etc. and all those will be in the single World Wide A-Z topic.

KS: A to Z (Round 2)

CruSTy

My Perception is my reality.
Site Supporter
Bike
2007 ST1300A
2024 Miles
STOC #
Re: KS: A to Z

image.jpg

Iola, ks. Not the last picture show for Iola but the 1931 theater is closed for now. 144 miles one way this morning.

Last edited:
Bike
2012 ST 1300
2024 Miles
STOC #

You guys are out having fun riding and I'm sitting around hoping not to sneeze or hiccup. And i have no bike! Woe is me.

Bob

OP
OP
W0QNX

W0QNX

Blacksheep Tribal Member
Bike
06/ST1300 19/R1250RT
2024 Miles

You guys are out having fun riding and I'm sitting around hoping not to sneeze or hiccup. And i have no bike! Woe is me.

Bob
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
<<<<<<<<

Now look at yours.

How is the healing going? You found anything to replace the St yet?

CruSTy

Site Supporter
Bike
2007 ST1300A
2024 Miles
STOC #

Get the lead out Kansas riders. It's been a week since the last grab was posted!!!

Bike
'05 ST1300
STOC #

Hauling the KLR in the pickup. (My wife and the big white dog won't both fit on the back of the bike.) Two people in the front seat, luggage and the dog in the back seat, and the bike in the pickup bed. I can ride while they beachcomb. I'll fly home after a couple of weeks, and fly back to drive everyone home a bit later. (I start teaching again in mid-October; have to be in town every Thursday evening for a couple of months.)

Smallville

Scott
Bike
2022 KLR 650 Adv
STOC #

Hauling the KLR in the pickup. (My wife and the big white dog won't both fit on the back of the bike.) Two people in the front seat, luggage and the dog in the back seat, and the bike in the pickup bed. I can ride while they beachcomb. I'll fly home after a couple of weeks, and fly back to drive everyone home a bit later. (I start teaching again in mid-October; have to be in town every Thursday evening for a couple of months.)
Sounds like fun. You need that Ural with a hack.

CruSTy

Site Supporter
Bike
2007 ST1300A
2024 Miles
STOC #

Stuck on Iola for 20 months???????? **** BUMP **** Are there any other ST riders in KS???

Top Bottom