OP
OP
epconde

epconde

Easy Ed
Bike
2004 ST1300 ABS
STOC #
I've never had too much trouble with Basecamp, but Garmin is adding complexity and tools faster than I use it - this is a great resource and I had a lot of fun working through your syllabus!
Great! Let me know of any suggestions to improve it.

STDaveNW

Dave
Bike
2004 ST1300
STOC #
Hi Ed,
I'm not going to bang on Garmin here as I did on the Road King forum.
I'm looking forward to going thru your program.
I did see the Surface 3 (non pro) will be available soon and will be running full windows desktop.
I am ordering my Zumo 390LM next month $$ouch$$. I've had over $600.00 worth of aggravation with my 550 in the last year. It's time to cut my losses and buy another.
Dave

Bike
2014 FJR 1300 ES
Hi Ed. I, like many others here, am thrilled that someone was willing and able to present this agenda. I had to switch to Basecamp in 2010 when I changed to Mac. Talk about lost in the maze….new operating system and a new program for a guy that was close to computer illiterate. I did persevere to a reasonable level of competence though. One thing I used in Mapsource that I have never found in Mac Basecamp are the tools, Erase, Divide, and Insert. I've tried the Mac notes in the agenda to no avail on my MacBook Air. Will you let us know when you complete the Mac agenda? Hopefully you will find the "secret button" that has eluded me. And again, thanks for your efforts.

Top Bottom