Light Brackets For The ST1300???

OP
OP
Bike
2007 ST1300A
Ok, spent the bog bucks $$$ and bought the BLM Light Brackets and am installing the Clearwater LED lights on them. Will post all the info when they are completed.

Thanks for your interest.
LED is the Future!

Motors

Bike
2007 ST1300
I'm really surprised that no one has mentioned MCL's light brackets in this thread. Check him out, great quality, and reasonably priced.

OP
OP
Bike
2007 ST1300A
I have looked at MCL's brackets. Although reasonably priced, I want the driving lights as high or higher than the headlights.

crazykz

R.I.P. - 2012/06/16
Rest In Peace
Bike
2007 ST1300A
STOC #
You can't flip them over and use them as under mounts because the fairing is in the way. You need something bent and fashioned to go around the fairing to get that accomplished.

Curt

Bike
Honda ST1300
After trying to read all there is on lights and light brackets, I have come to the following conclusions:

There are three avaiable light brackets for the ST1300:
1. Dick Seng
2. Turbo Tom's
3. BLM Mounts

All of the above utilize a higher or as high as the stock headlight location. I currently run the Motolights which run at brake caliper height. They are great for daytime visibility and also for the close shoulder or ditches, but I would like to add something higher, but not as high as the headlights. Has anyone seen a bracket for under the headlight area, in the space (although limited) between the headlight and the front fender??? I am planning on small HID's with enclosed ballasts such as the new PIAA Cross Country, or the Trail Tech Eclipse HID lights.
If I can not find a commercial brand, I will have a friend fabricate a pair and see if he is willing to produce more. Anyone interested???

I feel that the small/ballast included HID's mounted just below the headlight might be the ticket for the extra lighting I am looking for.

Any comments or experience with these????

Thanks,

Motors
Can you tell me how you mounted the Motolights. I have a set from my ST1100 and am having trouble putting them on the ST1300 (ABS). All the attachment points on the brakes are not the same on both sides???

Hound

Cave Canem
Bike
2004 ST1300PA
STOC #
You may not get a reply from Rob, since that post is from 2008 and he hasn't been on here since 2017.

Sometimes they are available from folks who buy police-spec STs.

STRider

Site Supporter
Bike
2012 ST1300A
STOC #
Just look on the parts lists for the police version of the ST1300.

The P/Ns for them are:
11 STAY, R. FR. PATROL 88800-MCS-A30 $58.56
12 STAY, L. FR. PATROL 88900-MCS-A30 $58.56

A source may be Revzilla, I only post the link because Iike their parts diagram interface. Search for those part numbers and you may be able to source from a number of dealers as well as ebay.

1678135446065.png

Last edited:
Just look on the parts lists for the police version of the ST1300.

The P/Ns for them are:
11 STAY, R. FR. PATROL 88800-MCS-A30 $58.56
12 STAY, L. FR. PATROL 88900-MCS-A30 $58.56

A source may be Revzilla, I only post the link because Iike their parts diagram interface. Search for those part numbers and you may be able to source from a number of dealers as well as ebay.

1678135446065.png
thank u so much just placed the order on amazon they have it again thank u so much for your help

ST Gui

240Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300, 2010
thank u so much
Bear in mind the ST and STP are discontinued models so various parts have and will become unavailable. Despite what a website may show as "In stock" you may get an email saying "discontinued" or "no longer available". Many of these parts houses carry little stock on hand. They just order a lot of from Honda and then get them to you.

So just so you know – it ain't over 'till the delivery guy throws the package on your porch. Or lawn. Or the neighbor's porch.:D

Bear in mind the ST and STP are discontinued models so various parts have and will become unavailable. Despite what a website may show as "In stock" you may get an email saying "discontinued" or "no longer available". Many of these parts houses carry little stock on hand. They just order a lot of from Honda and then get them to you.

So just so you know – it ain't over 'till the delivery guy throws the package on your porch. Or lawn. Or the neighbor's porch.:D
thank u so much
just got the brackets in the mail left and right side available from amazon oem brackets thanks nexus for your help thank u very much

After moving to led headlights i binned the idea of spots. Iused to run a rigid industries hyperspot on a bike. 2000 lumens 2000ft range i think it was. it was like a white laser beam then i got led headlights and i removed it

Top Bottom