Looking for a trailer brand name

I saw a motorcycle trailer being towed behind a GL the other day. Did not see the brandname. It had larger diameter wheels with what looked like narrower motorcycle tires on it. Can anyone point me to the manufacturer?

OP
OP
I think that you are right. It was probably a Bushtec. The one I saw was pretty plain-jane.

schlep1967

Bill
Bike
GL1800
STOC #
I saw a motorcycle trailer being towed behind a GL the other day. Did not see the brandname. It had larger diameter wheels with what looked like narrower motorcycle tires on it. Can anyone point me to the manufacturer?
In case your interested in a used trailer, there is a guy up your way selling an ST and trailer. The add says he will split them up.
http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/mcy/1210924645.html

OP
OP
Funny you should mention that. One of the reasons that I was looking for a name was that I was going to run it on Craig's List and see what came up. I'm going to ask what his price is.

I'm wondering if these Bushtec trailers tend to be a bit more stable to tow then some that have smaller, wider wheels. I've followed a couple that are more standard automotive wheeled, and they seem to oscilate at slab speeds.

STOC #

I'm wondering if these Bushtec trailers tend to be a bit more stable to tow then some that have smaller, wider wheels. I've followed a couple that are more standard automotive wheeled, and they seem to oscilate at slab speeds.
Can't attest to the small wheel trailers, never towed one.

It was easy to forget the Bushtec was back there. I was aware of the extra weight when starting and slowing, but at speed, there was never (or at least I don't remember any) a burble.

Glen --

I have a Bushtec '94 white trailer for sale. Good condition. Price is $1,000.
You can call me at (217) 341-7897. (Springfield, IL).

Bushtec's are, indeed excellent to pull. There is no swaying and you don't even know it is behind you. I have had one on all my motorcycles. I wouldn't have any other brand of trailer! Good luck in your quest for a Bushtec!

Gary Kelley

Top Bottom