Lost my Dad Today

mstgsaly269

R.I.P.
Rest In Peace
Bike
2006 Silverwing
my Dad was diagnosed with cancer 4 months ago, Today he lost the battle and is in a better place. he had 77 wonderful years with us here on earth. he seemed fine today, went to the Doctor and everything, my mom was talking to him and within 10 min he just passed away sitting in his chair. he is at peace now and no longer suffering. he will be deeply missed. Please pray for my mother to get thru this rough time. Thanks

So sorry to here that. I am glad that he went fast and is not in pain suffering. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this tuff time in life.

Sorry to hear of your loss Sally. Prayers for peace and comfort for your family.

My condolences to you, your mom and the rest of the family. My life is centered around helping take care of my dad after my mom passed away. I know how precious this time is. Take good care of your mom.

My condolences as well. I lost my mom a year ago. I spent last week with my 82 year-old dad travelling 700 miles to a car club meet, and he will be spending the month here, ending with a truck club meet in Pleasanton and me driving it all back 500 miles south.
Do what you can, while you can. Life is a limited time offer.

Words are inadequate to express what you must be feeling. I am so sorry for your loss.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your whole family. You really have a good perspective, he is in a better place. Cherish the many good memories, and strive to make more memories with your family.

Very sorry to hear that Sally, you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Back
Top Bottom