Lost my father last night

EASt

Streuselkuchen
Bike
S1000XR
It sounds like you're focusing forward already, Dave. I hope you find peace soon enough, and my prayers go out for your father.

sirepair

Let's RIDE!
Site Supporter
Bike
2003 ST1100P
STOC #
Thoughts and prayers with you and yours, Dave. Your Dad can rest now.

I'm dealing with my soon-to-be 82 yr old father, with Parkinson's, CHF, etc. It's so hard....

Mountain Mike

I frequent the IBA Motel
Bike
ST1300
STOC #
I'm saddened by this news, I wish your family well, and post pic's of the new pup with doggles on for the rest of us. =-]

970mike

Mike Brown
Site Supporter
Bike
07 & 12 ST1300A
SPOT
LINK
STOC #
Dave, I am so sorry for the loss of your great dad! I know that you have been taking care of him for a long time now and have done a great job! Cindy and myself offer you are condolences and prayers as we are very saddened to here this news. I am so glad that you have spent so much time with him and were so close.

If you need anything at all please give me a call.

Mike and Cindy

Bike
ST1100 ('93)
My condolences, as well, Dave. I know you have put a lot of yourself into caring for your dad and being there so often.

-Troy

wjbertrand

Ventura Highway
So sorry to hear this. I too am tending to aging parents and a father with Alzheimer's. It's not easy to see them that way. Godspeed.

ChipSTer

Growing old, but not up!
Bike
2004 ST 1300
STOC #
I'm so sorry for your loss... I'm afraid I'm headed the same way... My dad is starting to get 'forgetful'... Prayers sent your way... :pray1:
:cool:

Bike
GL1800
My condolences on your loss as well.

I lost both my parents in the last two years but I was lucky in that both lived a long happy life together. You stepped up when you were needed and did what had to be done. Your dad is proud of you as he rests for the final time.

I know how you feel...........god speed.

Bike
None
STOC #
Unbelievable!:sad:

Dave, this is a hard thing...so very sorry! I'll be including you and your family in my prayers!! May God be merciful.

Understand what you are going thru Dave, my condolences for your loss. I nursed both of my parents til the end, a five year ordeal, also know the long good by story.... Bought my bike as a release/recovery mechanism after they passed, it has been
a positive experience. It is just something that takes a while to realize. Best Lou

SupraSabre

48 Years of SoCal Lane Splitting/Commuting-Retired
Site Supporter
Bike
12/04 ST 1300s
2024 Miles
STOC #
Sorry to hear about your loss. It is hard no matter what when we loose loved ones. I lost my dad back in '91 and we lost my wife's mother in 2008.

Sorry for your loss Dave. Lost my Dad in '08 after a stroke and now my Mom is in a assisted living memory care place for dementia.

Top Bottom