Lost my father, ST owners member Alan, Sunday

bdalameda

PaleoCyclist
Bike
Africa Twin
So very very sorry - It sounds like you and your father shared some special times.

All my best to you and your family

Dan

Bike
'08 Connie C14
STOC #
Godspeed, Alan!

I know two things. Alan was one of the very best, here, and he was a very proud papa!

My deepest sympathy to you and yours in this time of loss and pain. If there is anything I can do to help YOU, you need just let me know. I am close enough....

Scooter

This space for rent...
Bike
2019 BMW R1250RT
STOC #
Eric,

I was looking forward to meeting up with your dad again out at Moonshine. It's a shame that he's had to leave us too early in life especially after just retiring not too long ago. My prayers are out to you and his loved ones...

Blrfl

Natural Rider Enhancement
Bike
Fast Blue One
STOC #
I met Alan briefly at last year's CampSTOC (thanks for the pic, Dink), and he will be missed around here. I'm sorry we've lost him, but it sounds like you have lots of great memories of the things you did together.

--Mark

Bike
03 ST1300
I am so very sorry ... Alan will be missed by many. Him and I rode to the "post post moonshine" together last Nov, and meet several other places.
This is a shot of Alan and myself standing around shooting it !

Godspeed Alan

Bless you and your family Eric

Thanks TMUS2122 for the photo.

Mondo

Site Supporter
Bike
‘22 Moto Guzzi V85TT
Eric,

I met your dad last summer at a couple of events. Just flat out a nice guy I really enjoyed talking to. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Greg Kane

dteel

Dana Teel
Bike
ST1300ABS
STOC #
Eric, I'm so sorry to hear of Alan's passing, he was well liked here as you already know. Rest in peace Alan, God speed. Prayers offered for you family in this time of grief.

treemuncher

Vegetation Terrorist
Bike
'07 ST1300A
STOC #
Another photo of Alan from one of our meets - enjoying a burger with us at ArkanSTOC 2010 in Jasper, AR

His company will be missed.

Attachments

STill STylin

Red is ALWAYS faSTer
Bike
2005 ST1300A
STOC #
Certainly very sad news - please accept my sincere condolences.

I'm touched by the clarity and passion of your comments.

God-speed!

This saddens me deeply as it does all of us. My deepest condolences to you Eric and all of Alan's loved ones. I'm glad he got out for one more ride.

BakerBoy

It's all small stuff.
STOC #
My condolences Eric to you and your family. Those of us that didn't meet him face to face are thankful for his friendship here.
:pray1:

OP
OP
Hi from his daughter...thank you for sending this picture, I am going to add it to his funeral ppt slide show,
Cassie

OP
OP
Thanks for reposting that...this one was a tearful one to read. I just found his "2011 Trips" list on the refridgerator, with the April & May trips listed in big letters.
His daughter, Cassie

Bike
Suzuki Gladius
((( CASSIE ))) ((( ERIC ))) (((Alan's family ))) ((( friends )))

Know that we'd all be there if we could. And please stay on the site, if you've a mind to, and when you're ready to.
We are all family, here.

Patty

Chance

Taming the dragon!
Bike
'07 ST1300
Eric, though I never met your father, I know I have lost a friend. I hope u stick around and meet some of the people your father called his friends.

Top Bottom