March 22 - It's Coffee Friday!

Bike
2003 ST1300
Good Morning from the Land of NC, where everyday is a fun day!
I've got a pot o' hot Black Rifle "Just Black" so git yer mugs and dive on in.

@Weaselinsuit, are these the contractors you found? See photo below. They look very professional.

@SupraSabre , NICE! That's looking great. See my work from yesterday! My back is still aching!
My land is rock interspersed with dirt. Miserable to try and level.

@ibike2havefun Keith, you are a master. Awesome looking. Anxious to see the new machine in it and how it will work.

Not sure what's happening today. NC is expecting rain, and that will certainly put a damper on tractoring.
I'm repurposing the block from another area of the ranch for the new wall, so maybe I'll move some more over there.
Then I've got to try and remove an old stump or two. A tractor's work is never done...

Y'all have a whanderfill day!

1711096701031.png

1711097236149.png

Good morning from the north of New Hampshire!
I'll take a shot of that Black Rifle if ya don't mind.

17F this morning, heading for 34F for a couple hours just before dark. Should be sunny until noon and the clouds start coming in. By 2:00 tomorrow morning it should be snowing like winter just remembered what is supposed to do! By the time Saturday evening rolls around I could be looking at anywhere between 6 and 12+ inches of the white stuff. Now there is a "pffffftttttt" for ya!

I have been looking for a plot of land so the deer, bear and I can go do woodsie stuff like camping, hiking, hunting and "stuff". This morning I am going to go look at 118-ish acres to see if I can see myself spendingtime there. Afterwards maybe a stop by the grocery store for a few provisions.
I am still pondering the idea of putting rhe snowblower back on the tractor for this storm ..... ah, decisions!

Be safe, be careful, and watch out for falling snow!
Scott

Thx Mr Nick!
Wonder if I could move to NC….? Coffee, tractors and nice weather, what’s not to like?

Easter holiday starts today over here, and lasts til april 02nd!
Son and gf is coming home on an all inclusive stay.
They have to cross the mountainroads wich have a 60% chance of closing due heavy snow and wind.
They will probably arrrive in the middle of the night.

I’m getting up early tomorrow to drive Peter and his parents to the airport. They are escaping to Gran Canary for a week, a six hour flight.

Mrs Stu and her husband is celebrating their 38th wedding anniversary today….a bittersweet experience these days.
Will pop a bottle tomorrow.
Let’s see how the saga continues…..(is there a pfffffft waiting?)

7˚c/45f, showers, quite calm.

@STinner sorry for your loss!

Have a good FryDay!
Stu

From the summer archives…….Sognefjorden
IMG_2599.jpeg

Good morning everyone

Thanks for the BRJB Nick! That's a nice-looking retaining wall you've got going on.

It's a chilly 31°F in Rockville, and clear. It'll be mostly sunny during the day but gradually cloud over during the later afternoon and evening, with showers expected late. The high may be around 55.

My brother in law is due in this evening, staying until Tuesday. It'll be good to see him again- he's one of the most interesting people I've ever met.

Stay safe and well everyone and tell your dear ones you love them.

Morning all and thanks for the coffee Nick,

@STinner sorry for the loss of your friend.

@STooRay for better or for worse, it's still an uncommon accomplishment in today's society. Celebrate it in the manner than best suits you.

It's a cold one here this morning too at -8C/-14C headed up to just above freezing. We've got that snow storm warning in effect as well with a possible 20-50cm tomorrow. (That's up to 20")
Guess Old Man Winter isn't ready to depart quite yet.

Hope everyone has a most excellent day!

1711105387409.jpeg

Good morning, everyone. Thanks for the warming cup of goodness, Nick.

Can’t complain about the 51 degrees this morning. Currently clear, but clouds and rain are moving in this afternoon and evening. I should be able to get in some more yard work before the rain runs me back inside. I guess I actually need a rainy day, so I can do household chores.

John

Good morning, and thanks for the coffee start, Nick.

It's clear and 21 in MA this morning, but it will become cloudy and rise to 41, later.
We'll see a mix of snow and rain, overnight.
My snow blower is still staged behind the house, just in case I'll need it tomorrow. The TV news says that my part of MA may see a dusting, but it's always good to be prepared.

I spent yesterday inside, after visiting the gym and then dropping Brenda's car off at the shop. The 1.5 mile walk home and then back was "Brisk".

Today, I'll head over to my friend's restaurant and use the blower on his parking lot, before continuing on to the gym.
We'll try for some range time when Brenda returns from work, and then on to dinner.

Enjoy the day,
Steve

G'morning all, and thanks for the coffee, Nick!

It's lovely and sunny out...you wouldn't think a snowstorm is starting tonight. Hopefully there won't be too much accumulation. It's cold: -11°C/12°F with a windchill of -17°C/1°F, -3°C/27°F with a feels-like of -8°C/18°F later.

Gotta fly - people coming to see the flat at 10 and I need to run out and get more packing paper and bubble wrap...for my antique crystal pieces, not just because I like popping the bubbles...though I do like to pop the bubbles. :biggrin: Everyone have a good one, stay safe and go safely.

Patty

I'm liking the BR, Nick. Guess that's why I have a delivery every coupla weeks. But I'm running out of places to put the stickers now. They need some new ones.

Cloudy today, only up to 64 but the rain chances have been upped from 70 to now 80%, but no snow. Prolly ought not trailer Kaiser to work today.

A local bike shop is having a Ducati release party this weekend, but i may have waited too long to book a demo ride. "Limited", they say. Shucks.

Other than a gun show here this weekend, bit much going on.

Unlike John, it's unlikely I'll do any household chores. It's such a waste of time, you know? You can vacuum, dust, clean all the dishes in the sink... and in six months you just have to do it all again.

Good morning all!
Thanks for the start Nick!
I’ll offer a round of hugs, you all sound like you’ll need it!

Patty, I hope your packing & moving digs is going well

SToo, stay the course, it’s still nice to mutter at that body while you drink your first coffee…

Nick, better to have the tractor do the work!
That beautiful wall makes my back ache!

For those with people coming - My dear ole Dad had a favourite saying!
Having company always makes me happy - some by coming, others by going…

We’re in downtown Ferndale, population - about 200. Leaving the motel shortly for the snowy ride back to Woodstock via Port Elgin. (Both Ontario Ray)
Currently 21F lots of snow to play in today!
WB

good morning all. thanks for the coffee Nick. 50F on the dog walk with a clear sky, bright moon and stars to enjoy on the walk. didn't do a whole lot yesterday. just house work and some TV. today I have gym this morning and grocery shopping this afternoon. 80F for the high. enjoy the day.

stay safe

I need to run out and get more packing paper and bubble wrap...for my antique crystal pieces, not just because I like popping the bubbles...though I do like to pop the bubbles.

Pro tip for you, Patty: it's better to wait to pop the bubble wrap until after you've packed, moved, and unpacked, rather than doing it prior to or during the packing process itself. Not obvious, I know. You're welcome. :)

Good morning everyone

Thanks for the BRJB Nick! That's a nice-looking retaining wall you've got going on.

It's a chilly 31°F in Rockville, and clear. It'll be mostly sunny during the day but gradually cloud over during the later afternoon and evening, with showers expected late. The high may be around 55.

My brother in law is due in this evening, staying until Tuesday. It'll be good to see him again- he's one of the most interesting people I've ever met.

Stay safe and well everyone and tell your dear ones you love them.
Your work is only exceeded by your good humour!
WB

Gotta fly - people coming to see the flat at 10 and I need to run out and get more packing paper and bubble wrap.

@Peppermint Patty, The last place I worked, had a bubble wrap machine that would spit out 60 ft/minute. When things got stressful, you could run out a few feet, or ever how much it took to get through the rest of the day.

Good luck with your move.

John

Morning all! It's 8C and rainy here. The high will be 11C with more rain.

Nick, those two look familiar, I think they were the ones we fired.

Stinner, my condolences on the loss of your friend.

Not much on the agenda today. Think I'll give the knee a break, metaphorically, and let it rest by having a lazy day ensconced in the recliner.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Morning all....
Thanks for the BR.....mmmmmmmmm. Slurp.

Well, it is supposed to be overcast and gloomy....but I see sun and shadows. This Evening it is going to get ugly....I can sense it.

The indoor garden continues to progress...........so much it takes three pics to capture all of it.
IMG_20240322_084750.jpg

IMG_20240322_084825.jpg

IMG_20240322_084845.jpg

IMG_20240322_084856.jpg

Hope everyone has a super Satuesday eve.
T

Morning Nick & All from mostly sunny (for now), Southern Utah!

Currently it is 39F, heading for a cloud covered 64F with threats of rain, maybe. The winds are calm right now, but later we expect to see them from the SSW @ 21 to 28mph.

@nicksacco, It looks like your will needs a little help? :eek:

Yesterday while I was out setting my block, the weather got nasty all around us!

20240321_IncomingRain.jpg

So I put everything away, expecting a good down pour! We didn't get a drop! :shrug1: So I did a few other things and then went inside!

I'll be out there again today.

Boiled eggs, bacon, toast & OJ. Pepsi to come later!

Anyone :bl13:, have a great day on the roads! :hat3:

ADVrider admins must be taking an extended coffee break.
Slackers!!

Adventure Rider - Error
You have been banned for the following reason: CSM content outside of the CSM forum. Inmate complaints. Your ban will be lifted on Mar 22, 2024.

Guess it will be lifted at about 11:59pm tonight.

Back
Top Bottom