McCruise discount code

Jevers

Jevers
Bike
2017 Yamaha SCR950
Anyone who is on the fence about buying a MC Cruise, don't hesitate. This is probably as close to OEM as you are going to find. No cutting or splicing wires, it's all plug and play. Top notch, high quality and excellent customer support! ( no, they are not paying me), I just like to give credit to a deserving company.

Bike
2006 ST1300ABS
Hello, does anyone know when/if the code will expire? I just bought my ST1300 last week, but not prepared to drop another grand on cruise just yet. Also, does this do pretty good at maintaining speed? When I'm on group rides, the leader's Harley seems to speed up and slow down randomly on hills or windy conditions.

Uncle Phil

Site Supporter
In The Holler West Of Nashville, Tennessee
Bike
4 ST1100(s)
2024 Miles
STOC #
Hello, does anyone know when/if the code will expire? I just bought my ST1300 last week, but not prepared to drop another grand on cruise just yet. Also, does this do pretty good at maintaining speed? When I'm on group rides, the leader's Harley seems to speed up and slow down randomly on hills or windy conditions.
MCCruise functions as well as any OEM unit - I have one on each of my ST1100s.

OP
OP
CruSTy

CruSTy

My Perception is my reality.
Site Supporter
Bike
2007 ST1300A
2024 Miles
STOC #
Just finished installing my new McCruise Cruise on my 2007 ST1300. I cant say enough good things about this product and the McCruise company. Installation was as close to a factory accessory as you will ever find. Having been in the automotive industry since the late 60s I've seen a lot of aftermarket stuff but this is in a class with something I would expect from mother Honda engineering. Far superior even to the factory cruise on my goldwing. There was no cutting, splicing or modification to factory parts. operation is simple and did not need any re-calibration or tweaking. Pretty much install and go ride. Customer support is great. I had one minor issue with the clutch sensing. The computer would do either ground sense or 12v sense. Mine wasnt working the way I connected it. I mis read one of the steps to switch the processor from High sense to low sense. Sent them an email requesting help and someone from Australia called me within 30 minutes. Found the error of my ways and all was good. Kudos to McCruise.

Bike
'05 ST1300
STOC #
I added an MC Cruise to my 2005. While the original incentive was my carpal tunnel - I couldn't grip the throttle for long before my hand went numb - it, along with a Daylong seat, was the BEST accessory ever. I used the cruise and the comfy seat to put 172,000 miles on that bike. Worth every penny!

I added the McCruise to my 2008 ST1300 earlier this year, without any issue regarding installation. Excellent instructions complete with pictures of everything. Without a doubt it is the best cruise control I have ever had on any vehicle I have owned. It holds the set speed wonderfully, up hills and down descents. It worked flawlessly on my 4100 mile round trip from NC to Nova Scotia in September. I cannot recommend it enough.

Bike
2006 ST1300ABS
I added the McCruise to my 2008 ST1300 earlier this year, without any issue regarding installation. Excellent instructions complete with pictures of everything. Without a doubt it is the best cruise control I have ever had on any vehicle I have owned. It holds the set speed wonderfully, up hills and down descents. It worked flawlessly on my 4100 mile round trip from NC to Nova Scotia in September. I cannot recommend it enough.
I just purchased one for my ST1300 as well. The discount code still works. My only concern in reading the installation instructions is the statement about how the throttle grip moves. I guess that may take a bit to get used to allowing the grip to move beneath your hand while holding on to the handlebars - like in a curve or something.

Gus1300

Site Supporter
Bike
04 1300A
Tony sent me this in May of 2022 when I was discussing getting the slim switch for a 1300; not sure if it's the one ppl have used recently:

Please use ‘advrider’ without quotes in the cart for a small discount.

Bike
2006 ST1300ABS
Tony sent me this in May of 2022 when I was discussing getting the slim switch for a 1300; not sure if it's the one ppl have used recently:

Please use ‘advrider’ without quotes in the cart for a small discount.
Yup, that’s the same code I used last week. See post #1 for details.

STOC #
ADVRIDER is the discount code?
Yes looks that way. I’ve been putting this off too long I’m going to go ahead and install it this winter. I’ve been looking to trade for an ST with the MC Cruise and RDL seat already installed but it seems everyone that has done that wants to keep their bikes.

Top Bottom