MI: Tag

I know exactly where that tag is as my folks, before they passed on, lived in Midland. But I'm in Texas now so too far for me to move!!

Never been to Midland before... Cool Tridge.

6e4f62a5b1d3fd94253166f9e866176f.jpg

874bdb2c1557f1eba1ddcafddfc76381.jpg

Old at Naubinway. New go find.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 30
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 41
Wished I were back riding. But new knee won't allow at this time. I know exactly where this tag is as I grew up about 45 miles of here.
The MI tag is like a yo-yo going between the two peninsulas.

Last edited:
Had some time and no plans for the day, so I took a little ride.

Old tag:
100_1090.jpg

New tag:
100_1091.jpg 100_1092.jpg

Explored a few new back roads (a some of the same old interstate). Good day on the bike, but it was getting hot toward the end.

Looks like I'll have to get another EZ Pass if I take the toll road. US 12 would be a lot slower, but more fun.

Sent from my XT1094 using Tapatalk

Kind of. More from the east.
Ok, due south from sleeping bear would have put you almost right in line with the Mottville bridge, but at the southern most border for the most part. Would have been a bit out of the way to get there. Nice tag tho.

Ok, due south from sleeping bear would have put you almost right in line with the Mottville bridge, but at the southern most border for the most part. Would have been a bit out of the way to get there. Nice tag tho.
Yes I know what you mean about out of the way. It took me about 1700 miles out of the way to get there.
;):)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom