Misgel Dash Shelf?

punk rocka

this space for rent
Bike
'06 ST1300
Anyone know of any other US suppliers that have the Migsel Dash Shelf for the ST? CycleGadgets is out and I would really like to have a GPS mounted by the time I take my week long ride in early June.

Last edited:

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
That's the only US supplier I'm aware of.

You could use a ram ball and attach between the handlebars or use the 2 bolts holding the brake/clutch controls on.

OP
OP
punk rocka

punk rocka

this space for rent
Bike
'06 ST1300
Yeah, I have been looking at a lot of other members GPS mounts in every thread I can find, so I might go with some other mount. I just really like the idea of keeping the GPS as close to my forward looking line of sight as possible.

I guess anything would be better than having to stare down at the map in the tank bag map pocket...

jwayden

John Wayden
Bike
2007 ST1300A
STOC #
You won't find the Migsel shelf there, but www.gpscity.com has always had everything I've needed to mount my GPS's... (cradles, RAM mounts, etc.) and it'd be cheaper than the Migsel shelf too!

I have my GPS/MP3 player installed on the top/middle of the dash for the last 3 years riding aggressively (4k on front z6).

I used industrial velcro and added some glue on the glue side of the velcro for security. I can remove the GPS base any time and is actually very hard to unattached the two sides of velcro.

I just don't like to take my eyes out of the road.

Top Bottom