• Start with a City beginning with A
    • This is BY STATE
    • Similar to the Tag contest, there will be one thread per state
    • Post a picture of your bike AND some sign, building etc which clearly shows the city/state you're in
    • The next person posts from a city with the name beginning with B, then C, D, etc
    • You can't posts back-to-back pics, you have to wait for a person to post the next city
    • Once Z is reached, the game starts over with A
    • If your state doesn't have a city beginning with the next letter in sequence, it's okay to skip that letter
    • If the location sits for more than one month, the person that posted that is open to move it to the next letter.

The World Wide game is a bit different as it is by whatever is considered a geographic type of regional category, state/province/village etc. and all those will be in the single World Wide A-Z topic.

MN: A to Z

Bike
ST1100 & ST1300
STOC #
Let's kick off Minnesota. I find it fitting that the first town is Afton. Its zip code is 55001...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
OP
OP
sennister
Bike
ST1100 & ST1300
STOC #
Re: Minnesota

Hmm. I wonder what happened to the tapatalk hosted pictures??? I tried uploading it again and it still won't display. I will have to upload to my album here and post....

Fortunet 1

Fortunet1
Bike
06 ST 1300

I got it ! :run1: I got it ! Delano, Minnesota ! Oh Crap....that's right.....I live 2500 miles away !

rjs987

Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
2022 Kymco AK 550
2024 Miles
STOC #

Ok, here's the self proclaimed sink hole capitol of the U.S.A.... Fountain

100_3965.jpg

PS: I didn't see any but didn't stay around to find out if there was one about to form under me either. :)

Last edited:

rjs987

Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
2022 Kymco AK 550
2024 Miles
STOC #
Darn, I was kinda hoping someone in MN (or our group from MNSTOC) would post the next town by now. I was ready with the next one after that. I guess if not tonight yet I'll just discount that stop and consider it just another photo from the trip. :(

ps- posted the IA town on my way anyway, as well as moved the IA tag.

Top Bottom