• Start with a City beginning with A
    • This is BY STATE
    • Similar to the Tag contest, there will be one thread per state
    • Post a picture of your bike AND some sign, building etc which clearly shows the city/state you're in
    • The next person posts from a city with the name beginning with B, then C, D, etc
    • You can't posts back-to-back pics, you have to wait for a person to post the next city
    • Once Z is reached, the game starts over with A
    • If your state doesn't have a city beginning with the next letter in sequence, it's okay to skip that letter
    • If the location sits for more than one month, the person that posted that is open to move it to the next letter.

The World Wide game is a bit different as it is by whatever is considered a geographic type of regional category, state/province/village etc. and all those will be in the single World Wide A-Z topic.

MO: A to Z (Round 6)

OP
OP
jodog
Bike
2012 ST 1300
2024 Miles
STOC #
Re: MO: A to Z

And now we go for Round Deux. I'm going out this afternoon, I'll look for a new and different A town. A2.

T_C

Bike
2005 St1300
STOC #

Nope, still hear. But there is only one B by me (my current hometown) and I got it last time. So waiting on another game participant.

Bike
2006 Aprilia Capo

Meant to grab the b after work tonight, but was sidetracked and forgot.

Will grab the b tomorrow after work.

B for Brooklyn Heights.

Last edited:

T_C

Bike
2005 St1300
STOC #

Was a damp wet ride this morning. Put on the heated gear but I really needed the rain suit.

Soon as yosso (or someone) grabs the B I have a C, pass through each day.

OP
OP
jodog
Bike
2012 ST 1300
2024 Miles
STOC #

Meant to grab the b after work tonight, but was sidetracked and forgot.

Will grab the b tomorrow after work.

B for Brooklyn Heights.

Yosso, I searched for a brooklyn heights city limit sign last year for the BMR rally and couldn't find one. Do they have a city limit sign (with a population number) anywhere down there?

T_C

Bike
2005 St1300
STOC #

Yep... bad weather. I had the bike out for a ride on Sunday. Was leaving my car at the fiancees house and ride the bike home. That was when I found out the light dusting of snow from the morning had melted and re-frozen during the day and made a nice sheet of ice covered up by the snow flurries we had later in the day.

Just a tap of the front brakes and my bike decided to lay down and slide 30 feet down a hill. Of course it fell on the kickstand side and the top of the bike was facing downhill.. made for picking it up all the more fun. Especially while trying to stand on the ice that caused me to wipe out to begin with.

Happily the damage is no worse then mirror and cover.

Maybe I bring the steed home tonight.

But if anyone wants to jump on the 'C' they can. I'm in pause mode for the moment.
T

Last edited:

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles

Yep... bad weather. I had the bike out for a ride on Sunday. Was leaving my car at the fiancees house and ride the bike home. That was when I found out the light dusting of snow from the morning had frozen during the day and made a nice sheet of ice covered up by the snow flurries we had later in the day.

Just a tap of the front brakes and my bike decided to lay down and slide 30 feet down a hill. Of course it fell on the kickstand side and the top of the bike was facing downhill.. made for picking it up all the more fun. Especially while trying to stand on the ice that caused me to wipe out to begin with.

Happily the damage is no worse then mirror and cover.

Maybe I bring the steed home tonight.

But if anyone wants to jump on the 'C' they can. I'm in pause mode for the moment.
T
Glad you're okay.. .pretty tricky stuff out there the last few days.

Bike
2006 Aprilia Capo

Glad to hear it wasn't terribly painful.

I was hoping to get the D this week...but now I'm not sure.

OP
OP
jodog
Bike
2012 ST 1300
2024 Miles
STOC #

Thursday is supposed to be 37 and sunny. If I get loose from work I'll find a C2. Concordia is close by.

T_C

Bike
2005 St1300
STOC #

I have my steed back home. Planning a ride in to work tomorrow, just realized I narrowly missed a C on the ride home tonight in Cottleville. Dang it!

T_C

Bike
2005 St1300
STOC #

Glad you're okay.. .pretty tricky stuff out there the last few days.
Glad to hear it wasn't terribly painful.
Thanks guys. Looking back it is a learning experience.

I was an idiot for tapping the front brake, bigger idiot for riding on ice. (Not that I could see it until I was laying on it.)
But on the bright side, it occurred at under 10mph. Much better then finding ice at 60mph on the way home.

Jodog if you can find the C, go for it. I drove through Clayton this morning but I couldn't find a sign to show it. If you grab the C today I'll grab the D tonight.

Top Bottom