Boots Motorcycle Boots or Regular Boots?

I ended using these https://www.haixca.com/haix-fire-flash-xtreme . Extra pair I have from work so the price tag wasn't an issue ....for me. Extremely comfortable...absolutely waterproof....hot and overbuilt for riding. That being said they still work great on the cooler days. I found that the traditional street riding boots (Sidi, Astar etc) weren't comfortable for me and I slipped alot due to the sole design when trying to reposition the big ST in softer ground.

ST Gui

240Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300, 2010
PFD023 said:
Extra pair I have from work so the price tag wasn't an issue ....for me.
C$626 but a mere $429 here. That's a lot of boot. Since I have 'Wing footpegs I have to upshift very deliberately. Those boots look like they'd take up the slack.

That's a lot of boot even for a motorcycle especially a street motorcycle.

C$626 but a mere $429 here. That's a lot of boot. Since I have 'Wing footpegs I have to upshift very deliberately. Those boots look like they'd take up the slack.

That's a lot of boot even for a motorcycle especially a street motorcycle.
Extremely comfortable...easily wear all day.

migresch

"Carpe diem"
Bike
'04 ST-1300A
I agree with what Andrew Shadow said.
The Mrs and I ride our bike to the local (and not so local) hiking trails. We wear motorcycle boots on the bike and change to hiking boots when we arrive at our destination. It takes 2 minutes. There is plenty of room in the side and top cases. There really is no excuse to avoid wearing the right gear for the task, IMHO.

Bike
2012 honda ST1300
STOC #
Yes, but what kind of oil do you all use on your boots? :rofl1:
I have a BMW pair and two Chippewas. The taller Chippewa pair I really like a lot. They go just below my knees. Warm in the winter and cool in the summer. My 1976 Honda cb750 has a small oil leak that drips and blows back on my boots and it is 10W40. Works as a good water proffer.

Top Bottom