Motorcycle Dave's SUPER SENA SALE

Bike
91-ST1100 & PC800
STOC #
EVERYTHING SENA, IS ON MY SUPER SALE. NEVER UNDERSOLD ON FIRST QUALITY PRODUCTS
NEVER SECONDS OR BLEMS... CALL ME TODAY FOR THIS SALE
and with the new sound system you will be entertained with the highest quality audio there is.
NEW SENA LOGO.pngSENA LOGO.jpeg50S & 50R .png50C .pngMotorcycledave LOGO #1.png

OP
OP
Motorcycle Dave
Bike
91-ST1100 & PC800
STOC #
What do you get for an SRL-2?
Hi Dave here, I see your new here and have not seen my posts, I am a multi product dealer who always sells for under
the MGF.'s MAP pricing and as close to wholesale as possible. Because of that I can not and will not publish any prices
on this or any other forum, I am not allowed to do that by the MFG.'S if I do and they see is they yank your dealership and your done.
So for the best price on just about anything you must call me or email me at 209-887-3283 motorcycledave@mac.com
Thanks
Dave

Bike
2021 R1250RT
Hi Dave here, I see your new here and have not seen my posts, I am a multi product dealer who always sells for under
the MGF.'s MAP pricing and as close to wholesale as possible. Because of that I can not and will not publish any prices
on this or any other forum, I am not allowed to do that by the MFG.'S if I do and they see is they yank your dealership and your done.
So for the best price on just about anything you must call me or email me at 209-887-3283 motorcycledave@mac.com
Thanks
Dave
Ok, not new though. Joined 11 years ago.

Top Bottom