Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
OP
OP
thebigone
Bike
st 02 & 03
Hi, thanks Mellow, that was very fast reply. I to have a gear indicator, I see from your pic that you have yours on the out side of the display's, I have placed mine on the inside, "Q" do you think the TPMS would also fit under the glass?? I see that the unit has two buttons, I was thinking that maybe two small holes in the glass over the buttons in order to set them.

I would welcome your opinion

regards chris

Bike
04 ST1300
I didn't use the orange TPMS, but Ive used the TIRE SAFEGUARD, just ordered a second unit due to loss of first one. This unit have a bigger screen then the orange and the sensors are perfect for the ST valve stems.
there IS A GRAPHIC DISPLAY OF A BIKE, SHOWING READOUTS FOR FRONT OR REAR TIRES AS INDICATED ON THE DISPLAY.
only DOWNSIDE COMPARED TO THE ORANGE IS THAT IT HAVE TO BE RECHARGED AT HOME, AS THERE IS NO CONNECTION TO THE BIKES BATTERY.

Attachments

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
Hi, thanks Mellow, that was very fast reply. I to have a gear indicator, I see from your pic that you have yours on the out side of the display's, I have placed mine on the inside, "Q" do you think the TPMS would also fit under the glass?? I see that the unit has two buttons, I was thinking that maybe two small holes in the glass over the buttons in order to set them.

I would welcome your opinion

regards chris
I don't believe there's enough room inside the cluster. I also wouldn't put a hole in it for the two buttons as that would possibly expose water to the other electronics. Plus, if you didn't like it or sold the bike and the next owner didn't want it, it would be more involved than just un-sticking it from the clear plastic of the cluster.

Top Bottom