Motorcyclist V4 Victory!

FJRHank

"Scooter Pimp"
Just received my April 2010 issue and on the cover is the Honda VFR1200F and the Aprillia RSV4.

They are good write ups and certainly worth the price of the mag. The article following the vfr1200 was called "VFR vs The World", in this case "The World" being the Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa (pronounced Eye a' buser, cuz they're so ugly ;) kidding!) and the BMW K1300s.

A lot of good points were made about all 3, but they liked the VFR the best for it's "all roundedness".

One thing I was surprised by though... this VFR is one fast suck ah bro's and sista's! The Busa turned the quarter in 10.14 and 142.5mph. But the Viffer was not at all far behind at 10.23 and 135.8mph. That's a .09 sec difference!!

You'll definitely want to be careful when you whack the throttle open on one of the new VFR "Grand Touring" (their words!) machines!!

The BMW was behind the VFR with a 10.6 133mph pace... not exactly a slacker either.

I'm really likin the new VFR myself, it's one sweeeeeeet ride :)

Enjoy!

EASt

Streuselkuchen
Bike
S1000XR
It's a nice bike, for sure. It's nice to see Honda viewed as a competitor again instead of a persistent #2 or #3.

My brain has a mental throttle limmiter at about 80. More than that is wasted on me. YMMV.
Posted via Mobile Device

Top Bottom