Mrs. Goat's new ride and a future STer

WilliGoat

Be willing to make decisions.
Bike
2011 C14
STOC #
I gave her a year before she wanted a bigger bike and it took her 10 months. Note the bike, helmet, and jacket pretty much match. That was her driving factor in wanting this one.

Second one is Granpa Goat's future riding partner. As long as her mom doesn't find out before we head out on any given day.

Attachments

OP
OP
WilliGoat

WilliGoat

Bike
2011 C14
STOC #
That looks great! Spirit 1100?
Suzuki C50T, with several farkles from the previous owner. I did have to do a little work getting a license plate light added back on. We did not really think about it too much when we picked it up, but it wasn't a hard chore.

OP
OP
WilliGoat

WilliGoat

Bike
2011 C14
STOC #
Congrats on the sharp lookin' bike. I see a mysterious hand and hair in the cute pic of your grandchild. :)
Yeah, mom had to help her a little. Not quite ready to keep herself up on the bike yet. I suppose it will be a few more years before she is ready to take the first ride. I think her aunts were about 12 before they got to take their first rides.

OP
OP
WilliGoat

WilliGoat

Bike
2011 C14
STOC #
It took Mrs. Goat less than a month, but she got the first tip over out of the way this evening. Stopped on a slight incline and making a right hand turn she stalled it and over they went. The most visible mark is where her boot rubbed the left side cover jumping off. Other than that, a slight scuff on the right mirror and crash ba...err "engine guard." Helped her pick it up and we were on our way to some German food at church.

Top Bottom