My friend Bill

PopJack

Die young, after a long life.
Bike
2005 ST1300
STOC #
A friend of mine died Sunday in a motorcycle accident in Beaumont. From what I can tell from reading the paper he died of being stupid. Somehow that makes it so much harder. Everyone here is crushed... He was a fine human being, one whom I am proud to have known.

An all around good guy... the whole thing.

UPDATE: The Beaumont Police Department has confirmed that William "Bill" Elliot, 41, of Oak Ridge, Tenn.; died around 9:45 a.m. Sunday morning from injuries sustained during a motorcycle accident in Beaumont.

Elliot, a firefighter who leaves behind a wife and three children, was in Beaumont visiting relatives.

Elliot suffered severe head trauma in the accident. He was not wearing a helmet, said a spokesperson for BPD. The bike, reports state, was broken into several pieces.

ORIGINAL STORY:

A man remains in critical condition at Christus St. Elizabeth Hospital after a motorcycle wreck late Saturday.

The man, whose name was not released Sunday, was driving south in the 2200 block of Pond Circle in Beaumont at 11:53 p.m. Saturday when the motorcycle, a 2006 Suzuki GSX-R 600, struck a curb surrounding a landscape feature, according to a Beaumont Police Department report.

After striking the curb, the motorcycle continued south and began breaking into several pieces, according to the report. The man, who was not wearing a helmet, suffered injuries to his head.

Bike
2005 ST1300
DAMM Jack..Sorry to hear about this..

Given it was violent enough to break up the bike as badly as it sounds maybe the helmet would not have helped?..
Either way I'm sorry for your loss.

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
Sorry to hear that Jack. Thoughts and prayers out to the family.

Top Bottom