My Mom

Sincere condolences, Joe.

One of life’s most difficult passages. It’s been 27 years since Ma died and I still think of her, fondly, every day.

Everyone, reach out to your mother today if you’re fortunate enough to still have her in your life.

John

My sincerest condolences, too. :(

My mom will be 91 in less than a month, and I'm her only caretaker; a job I'll miss when the time comes.

Joe, the Lord blessed you with 92 years with your mother. It's always tough but take comfort in the fact she is in Heaven with the Lord.

Very sorry to hear this. My deepest condolences. May the good memories of your mom remain fresh in your mind.

Sorry to hear this Joe. One day, you will be together again. May she rest in peace.

Thinking of you and your family. Mom's really are special and it is always hard when they are gone, but they are never forgotten.

Sorry for your loss, prayers for you and your family. She will be with you always, in your heart. I lost my mom five years ago, seems like yesterday.

So sorry to hear this. Moms are the cornerstones of families. May you and your family find peace and strength during this sad time.

She's in God's care now.

Thank you for sharing such a personally deep & close family event... It is my privilege to offer you my condolences...I am glad you and your mom have had many years of close contact with each other... that is a treasure!...I hope this transitional time brings some solace for you...

Very sorry to read about your Mom. I know what it feels like. Please accept my condolences.

Jeff

Sorry to read this Joe, my wife and I send our condolences.
Your mother was a beautiful lady and did a good job raising you.

Back
Top Bottom