My turn.....

Sink

TwiSTieholic
Bike
ST 1100
STOC #
I woke up Friday morning with a feeling today was the day..... I was right! All the twisties we rode at too fast speeds, and I pulled into the parking lot for lunch, went to put my foot down, and there was nothing there...:22yikes: a small divot in the parking lot, and of course, that's where I stopped! DAM! And in front of all the riders at BBQSToc, no less! I'm glad it wasn't during the ride. Thanks to Danny for helping me pick 'Ol Red up! Not sure if anyone else helped. If so... thanks!

So, I guess I should accept my TOA with grace...... Glad it's over. Now I never have to do THAT again!

By the way, the wings are GREAT!!!!!!:capwin: No damage to the bike. Just some scrapes on the wing.

Omega.Rider

Weapons-grade stupid
Bike
98 ST1100
STOC #
I had my earplugs in and didn't even hear you go down. First I knew was Danny looking suprised and heading to help. I was just a bit to slow to be of any real help. Hey, you lived and the bike wasn't hurt so it was a cheap way to get your lighter, eh? :)

Coop

R.I.P. - 2022/10/6
Rest In Peace
STOC #
Are you sure that you didn't step in a puddle of BACON grease? LOL!!

OP
OP
Sink

Sink

TwiSTieholic
Bike
ST 1100
STOC #
Sink-hole:crackup:crackup:crackup:crackup Good one!

Must have been a BACON secretion coming out of my boot!!!!! Or maybe that last turn sphincter pinch didn't quite work????:22yikes: :wink:

Joe, I dropped it BEFORE you ate all the BACON!!!!!

OP
OP
Sink

Sink

TwiSTieholic
Bike
ST 1100
STOC #
Just to explain Joes comment, the resturant we ate at, was at the bottom of a twisting gravel road.. about an 8% grade down.... I dropped it in the parking lot at the bottom....???? Nice blacktopped lot..... GEESH!

There were cliffs around us?????

Bike
None
STOC #
Unbelievable!:doh1:

Sink!:eek:4: Now I hand you a pair of BACON coated Grip Puppies to go along with the lighter. ...poke...poke...:rolleyes:

Glad you're ok thou! Scratches just show that your bike isn't a trailer queen!!:clap2:

Top Bottom