National parks senior lifetime pass

Wow!........gettin' a bit pricey:eek:. Good thing I already got old, and got mine a few yrs. back at qualifying age of 62:).

Even at 80 it would be a good deal but 10 is great! I got mine few months ago and plan on using it a lot this year.

I've been buying the Annual Pass for $80 for some time now. Love it. Yellowstone, last year at the south entrance, I pulled past all the RV's, parked out of the way & cleared the ranger between big RV's without anyone missing a beat. I turn 62 later in the year & look forward to a lifetime pass.

I just bought a senior pass on line. $10 plus $10 service fee. Took about two weeks to get it.

I got mine, last year when we were checking into the park at SwimSTOC. The gate attendant looked at us and asked how old we were. He sold me the pass and refunded most of the camping fee that I had prepaid. Getting money back, while checking into a park, was a first for me.

Ride Safe
John

I just received my National Parks Senior Pass after ordering in mid July.
Took about 3 full months to get it from the official USGS website.
Paid the $20 fee and sent a copy of my Kalifornia drivers license.
Now if I can just do something about this work thing getting in the way of a great road trip!
Jefro.

Wow they must have got a ton of orders since it was first posted here. I think mine took two maybe three weeks. It didn't seem long at all.

But as you say— now to make use of it!

Wow. I am feeling very fortunate. There is a National Historic Site, operated by the National Parks Service, where I live. I just drove down there and purchased mine; $10.

Back
Top Bottom