NC Motorcycle Safety Class, offered all year long and throughout the state

Bike
'12 st1300
NC offers a state sponsored Motorcycle Safety Class. Info is located at http://www.bikesafenc.com/ It is offered throughout the year and in a large number of cities. There is no charge for the class. Classes are limited and each rider in the class gets his own personal trooper instructor, one on one. This is an excellent class, that I have taken twice, and highly recommend it for those wanting to refresh their riding safety knowledge. As a bonus, you may be able to get an insurance discount with the completion certificate.

I would like to add, after double-checking, riders from any state can take this course, in NC, for free. For example, if you are from SC or GA, etc, you can take this course, for free. Ride Safe

Last edited:

ibike2havefun

Still above the sod
Site Supporter
Bike
Bikeless (9/29/2019)
STOC #
There's another active thread on this same series of classes. To forestall the question, in that thread it is made clear that the classes are not restricted to NC residents. Any properly licensed and insured motorcyclist can participate. The bike you bring must also have valid registration.

rogo

Site Supporter
Bike
'05 ST1300
2024 Miles
I’ve never taken any courses. This one looks superb. Does Georgia have anything similar? I might head up to NC if they would accept out of state students.

Top Bottom