Never say never

Bike
2018 Gold Wing
STOC #
After my accident in September, I said I would never pull another Bunkhouse. We are getting ready for our trip to Moonshine and I remember how comfy the old Bunkhouse was, so I started looking at used ones on different boards. I almost pulled the trigger on one in FL, but Womantriker says, "How much is a new one? For the money you would spend in gas and motels, and the cost of the trailer, you could buy a new one". So, I called my friends at B & F Specialties and asked if they could build me one in time for Moonshine. For the money it would have cost to go get the used one in FL, I'm getting a new one with brakes for less than 5K. Pick it up in Elk Grove Village on the 6th of April.

Bigmak96

R.I.P. - 2021/08/07
Rest In Peace
Bike
04 GL1800 Past tense
STOC #
That's great Mac, I just couldn't get used to the idea of you guys not having a BH in tow. I hope it all works out in time for you.
I hope to have my single wheel done by Moonshine and The Dan has one going too. Mine should not be sidelined due to weakness. I am using what I can find in the scrap area at work and let's just say, it's stout.
See you soon Mac, give your sweetie a hug for me.
Mark

rjs987

Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
2022 Kymco AK 550
2024 Miles
STOC #
I was going through the same thing about pulling a camper. But for me it was due to selling my GW and camper and getting a smaller bike. Here i am with my ST1100 installing a hitch this weekend and a Mini-Mate camper being held for me in SC until i get there to pick it up.

Tankereng

Site Supporter
Bike
2018 Goldwing
STOC #
I'll be pulling the trigger on one this weekend if it hasn't sold by then! I hope to find out the final verdict on my assignment tomorrow... I'm looking at one in Wisconsin. I'd probably pick it up on Friday before moonshine...

Dinkie Diesel

------------Jeff------------
Bike
2013 GL1800
Oh that's great! You'll have room for me then? All the luxuries of home.

No more broken spatulas....I mean scapulas, please!

Top Bottom