New McCruise on my 2010 ST

Bike
2004 ST1300
Glad you got it working and that all is well. FWIW, the UK importer installs the MC Cruise for 150 pounds assuming a 3 hour job, inclusive of the installer's travel costs to your location.

Gus1300

Site Supporter
Bike
04 1300A
I'll stick with my audiovox, works as cold (26F) and as hot (120F+) as I've wanted to ride, nothing to worry about when changing tires, and was the first project I did on the bike (not difficult with the posted web directions). Not to mention a lot less $$$. 27K and 4 yrs, still goin strong every day. ymmv.

mine worked fine for about 65k Stopped for fuel one day on the interstate. got back on and up to speed hit the set button it latched for a couple seconds and kicked out . thought i hit the brake or something. nope hit the set button it latches for a couple seconds and kicks out . tried a new speed sensor no good. it passes all diagnostic tests. sometimes it will stay latched for miles. but only at higher speeds. Ive talked with the tech dept, a couple times . anybody have the same problem. lmk thanks

Top Bottom