Hello I am a new member. I currently have three Beemers a Guzzi and now an 09 ST1300. I have a Hannigan sidecar on one of the Beemers. My plan is to put the car on the ST and sell the BMW. I am making this change because the BMW is an R1200cl and only has about 60 hp. I always wanted an ST and I think it will make a nice rig.

STumped

Because I usually am . . . .
Bike
2012 BMW K1600GT
Welcome!

Southern iL, huh? I went to school in Carbondale in the early 90's. I was back there in 2017 to see the eclipse.

Sadlsor

Site Supporter
Bike
2008 ST1300A
STOC #
Howdy, goose... How's Maverick doing these days?
Yeah, we need PICTURES. It's like, a requirement to be one of the cool kids. I mean, you have an ST1300, so you're like, halfway there.
That's how we roll here in 'Bama... watch out, Georgia! Get ready.

Walleye

Site Supporter
Bike
99 ST 1100
Hello I am a new member. I currently have three Beemers a Guzzi and now an 09 ST1300. I have a Hannigan sidecar on one of the Beemers. My plan is to put the car on the ST and sell the BMW. I am making this change because the BMW is an R1200cl and only has about 60 hp. I always wanted an ST and I think it will make a nice rig.
Howdy Goose. Welcome. How far from the Collinsville Bandanas are you. Tuesday is ride to eat day year round 11am opens, come a little early and meet in the parking lot. A handfull of ST Owners group straggle in, a good day will have 12 + - riding STs, Beemers, KTMs , Yamahas etc, Panhead and occassional vintage riders from both sides of the river. Mostly retired riders our age and older. Not certain any riders today, a bit chilly for some to ride, me incuded, but some will show in cars and trucks.

OP
OP
Howdy Goose. Welcome. How far from the Collinsville Bandanas are you. Tuesday is ride to eat day year round 11am opens, come a little early and meet in the parking lot. A handfull of ST Owners group straggle in, a good day will have 12 + - riding STs, Beemers, KTMs , Yamahas etc, Panhead and occassional vintage riders from both sides of the river. Mostly retired riders our age and older. Not certain any riders today, a bit chilly for some to ride, me incuded, but some will show in cars and trucks.

OP
OP
Thanks for all of the welcomes. To Walleye in Woodriver I am in St. Jacob so I am close to the Bandanas in Collinsville. Can't make it today put will keep it in mind for the future. Thanks for the invite.

Top Bottom