OP
OP
the Ferret

the Ferret

Daily rider since May 1965
Bike
21 NC750 14 CB1100
2024 Miles
Sounds like you made the dealer just do what he told you was done the first time, on the second visit :rofl1:
Glad your bike is running better.
Igofar
True dat! Unfortunately I have my suspicions that not many people have their fluids changed...ever..and the mechanics don't get a lot of experience bleeding brake systems, especailly one as complicated as this Honda linked braking system.

The other side of the coin is, unfortunately there are many of us who are not blessed with an abundance of mechanical appititude, or have the specialized tools necessary to do certain jobs to our vehicles, and therefore must rely on a dealership to provide at least some of our service. As long as they are willing to stand behind their work and correct any mistakes they may make I will work with them. I appreciate having my dealer less than 10 miles away and want him to stay in business, so I'm willing to help him with that by buying parts,accessories and some service that I don't feel comfortable doing myself. Our local Ducati dealer went out of business now my son has to trailer his Ducati over 2 hours and over a hundred miles whenever his Duc needs service (which is often lol).

Top Bottom