New seat, what do you think?

mi1300

Mike
Bike
2007 ST1300A
Just had some extra foam added to the front to eliminate sliding into the tank and a recover. Can't wait for the cold to go away to try it out. feels nice in the garage making vroom vroom noises!!!

Attachments

• new seat.jpg
    new seat.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 150
Looks good. Tell us about the comfort when you can get out and ride.
It's always good to have options for upgrading the seat.

Looks very nice.

Hopefully you can do more than a couple of hours at a time on it!

Just had some extra foam added to the front to eliminate sliding into the tank and a recover. Can't wait for the cold to go away to try it out. feels nice in the garage making vroom vroom noises!!!

Looks good ,could I ask, your decals on the side fairing the stripes are they standard or did you do that yourself

Just in case some of you weren't around when it was discussed previously: You can place the front of the rider seat on the high setting and the rear on the middle setting, or the front on the middle and the rear on the low. You have to bend the seat pan a little and force it, but it works.

Looks good ,could I ask, your decals on the side fairing the stripes are they standard or did you do that yourself
Picked them up in Ohio somewhere. Made for the ST, and they are reflective. They look black most of the time, but when the sun hits it they look light grey, and when it’s dark out, headlights will make them bright white! It’s a 3M reflective vinyl.

Just in case some of you weren't around when it was discussed previously: You can place the front of the rider seat on the high setting and the rear on the middle setting, or the front on the middle and the rear on the low. You have to bend the seat pan a little and force it, but it works.
That’s what I had done before this. I will try different positions and see how they are. Hoping to not have to jam it that way anymore. This was an attempt to make the seat better without having to buy a RDL.... that will be the next option if this doesn’t help.

Top Bottom